RoadWired Points Laptop Bags Toward Women
RoadWired has expanded its Skooba collection with a series of pink-trimmed laptop bags to address the growing demand for business cases that appeal to women. The new bag combines an “elegant” and “professional” black exterior with soft pink trim details and lining.
The Skooba Satchel is a fully featured laptop bag with over a dozen compartments and pockets. It is made of nylon, with heavy-duty webbing and metal fittings. Suggested retail is $99.95.
- ICSC’s Unveils Envision 2020 at RECon 2015 – Anticipating the Future of Retail Real Estate
- American Express, AT&T, ExxonMobil, Macy’s, Nationwide, Rite Aid, Direct Energy and Hulu Launch Plenti – First Coalition Loyalty Program in US
- BUYVIA RELEASES APPLE WATCH SHOPPING APP
- Z-Wave Labs Applications Open In First Ever Global Z-Wave IoT Competition
- Crestron Hosts Single Largest Industry Event for Crestron Master Programmers
- THE SOUND ORGANISATION NAMED EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR OF ARCAM A/V PRODUCTS IN THE USA
- NEW FRESHTECH LINE SHIFTS THE CAR AIR FRESHENER LANDSCAPE
- Catalyst AV Distribution Network Member Custom Plus Distributing Hosts Annual “CPD2YOU” Fiesta! Lineshow on Cinco de Mayo in Rancho Cordova, CA
- Tech Data Appoints Finance Executives
- Ingram Micro Mobility Develops Advanced Analytics Solution to Empower the Supply Chain and Customer Decision Making