RoadWired Points Laptop Bags Toward Women
RoadWired has expanded its Skooba collection with a series of pink-trimmed laptop bags to address the growing demand for business cases that appeal to women. The new bag combines an “elegant” and “professional” black exterior with soft pink trim details and lining.
The Skooba Satchel is a fully featured laptop bag with over a dozen compartments and pockets. It is made of nylon, with heavy-duty webbing and metal fittings. Suggested retail is $99.95.
- DSTRUX ANNOUNCES FREE E-COMMMERCE MARKETING PLATFORM FOR ON & OFFLINE RETAILERS SEEKING TO IMPLEMENT “ACTION DRIVEN” HOLIDAY DEALS
- netTALK Launches CONNECT Talk Apps and New Portal
- Smarter Toys Make for Smarter Kids
- Gefen Ships Three Scalers
- Mobile Electronics Retailer Featured With KidsandCars.org in Backover Prevention News Segment
- Catalyst AV Network Company HCA Distributing Opens Salt Lake City Branch
- SanDisk Co-Founder/Retired-CEO Honored At White House Ceremony
- Channel Master Announces Holiday Bonanza for Cord Cutters
- Carnegie Mellon University Brings 3D Virtual Assistant To Life On Epson Moverio BT-200 Smart Glasses
- CEA Statement on President Obama’s Executive Action on Immigration