RoadWired Points Laptop Bags Toward Women
RoadWired has expanded its Skooba collection with a series of pink-trimmed laptop bags to address the growing demand for business cases that appeal to women. The new bag combines an “elegant” and “professional” black exterior with soft pink trim details and lining.
The Skooba Satchel is a fully featured laptop bag with over a dozen compartments and pockets. It is made of nylon, with heavy-duty webbing and metal fittings. Suggested retail is $99.95.
- A New Dimension: Three Quarters of 3D Printer Owners Report High Daily and Weekly Usage, Finds New CEA Study
- Artison Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Industry's Smallest High-Performance Subwoofer
- Nintendo Unveils Over 50 New Features and Other Details for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- HTSA Honors Top Vendors of 2014
- MASSIVE AUDIO ENTERS THE TARDIS TO INTRODUCE DOCTOR WHO BLUETOOTH AUDIO SPEAKERS
- MakerBot Expands 3D Printer Distribution and Sales to South Africa
- Gefen Expands Portfolio of 4K Ultra HD Infrastructure Solutions
- HDX reaches North American distribution agreement with Casio America Inc.
- Mopar Goes All-in With Fleet of Customized SEMA Show Rides
- Larson Electronics Releases 150 Watt Explosion Proof LED Light Fixture that operates on 347/480V AC