iPad survives 35 foot drop onto concrete in Best Buy parking lot
G-Form, a company world famous for it's protective athletic and electronics gear tests two of its iPad cases featuring proprietary (RPT) Reactive Protection Technology against a hard shell competitive case. Watch as the G-Form Extreme Edge and Hydro cases absorb 94% of the energy while the iPad in the hard shell case is blown out from the shock of the identical impact.
- Educational Seminars Planned for The End Result Show
- BOB’S DISCOUNT FURNITURE NAMES CORY CARRIER OF THE YEAR
- INFOCUS NAMES BRADY O. BRUCE CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- Group led by Stephen DeFuria Acquires Premium Audio Products Distributor VANA Ltd.
- INFOCUS DEBUTS FULL SPECTRUM OF INTEGRATED ENTERPRISE COLLABORATION SOLUTIONS AT ISE 2016
- SMK Electronics Announces Relocation and Expansion of Its SMK and SMK-Link Northern California Offices
- BeON Home, Home Security Innovator, Continues Growth with an Additional $2.9 Million Investment
- NewerTech HDMI Headless Video Accelerator Now Shipping – Speeds Up Display, Video, Keyboard & Mouse via Remote Access – Re-stocked after Instantly Selling out
- 85-Year Old Leading Audio Video Equipment Store, Pacific Radio Electronics (PacRad) in Burbank, California Leads the Pro AV Online Shopping Experience by Launching Its New Cutting Edge Website
- Jetbuilt Brings New Software Innovation to ISE 2016