iPad survives 35 foot drop onto concrete in Best Buy parking lot
G-Form, a company world famous for it's protective athletic and electronics gear tests two of its iPad cases featuring proprietary (RPT) Reactive Protection Technology against a hard shell competitive case. Watch as the G-Form Extreme Edge and Hydro cases absorb 94% of the energy while the iPad in the hard shell case is blown out from the shock of the identical impact.
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES
- Nokia completes first pre-standard 600MHz LTE call using commercially-available hardware
- Game Creek Wins Big With IHSE's KVM Systems During 2017 Pro Football Championship
- Platin Introduces the HS Eskimo Ultra-Efficient Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Mediatronik to distribute Calrec Audio consoles in the Czech Republic
- VidOvation at the 2017 NAB Show
- OTTAVA IS FIRST LABEL TO RELEASE MQA ON COMPACT DISC