iPad survives 35 foot drop onto concrete in Best Buy parking lot
G-Form, a company world famous for it's protective athletic and electronics gear tests two of its iPad cases featuring proprietary (RPT) Reactive Protection Technology against a hard shell competitive case. Watch as the G-Form Extreme Edge and Hydro cases absorb 94% of the energy while the iPad in the hard shell case is blown out from the shock of the identical impact.
- Quirky, Inc. Set For Ch. 11 Sale Process
- PlayStation4 Price Reduced To $349.99 In The U.S.
- Rydeen Links Advanced Technologies
- Dell XPS Just Got Better
- BenQ's Large-Venue Projectors are Ready for the Big Time
- Nortek Security & Control Ships Full Portfolio of Smart Home Devices to Expand Security Provider and Custom Installer Business Opportunities
- VITEC's MGW Ace, World's First Portable HEVC Hardware Encoder, Wins IBC2015 Best of Show Award
- BrandsMart USA and ABM to Fund $2 Million Retrofit With PACE
- Trident Case® Expands Cyclops and Aegis Pro Series to Protect the Microsoft Surface™ Pro 4
- Encore Performance: BenQ's Minimalist GW Series Monitors Prove Once Again That Less is More