iPad survives 35 foot drop onto concrete in Best Buy parking lot
G-Form, a company world famous for it's protective athletic and electronics gear tests two of its iPad cases featuring proprietary (RPT) Reactive Protection Technology against a hard shell competitive case. Watch as the G-Form Extreme Edge and Hydro cases absorb 94% of the energy while the iPad in the hard shell case is blown out from the shock of the identical impact.
- Wohler Provides Custom Monitoring Solution to France Télévisions
- Sonnet Now Shipping Award-Winning New xMac Pro Server
- The Garden Relies on Forscene to Accelerate Editing Workflow for 'On the Yorkshire Buses'
- Heuvelman Uses Riedel Gear to Create Integrated A/V, Data, and Intercom Solution for Rabobank Hockey World Cup 2014
- Parks Associates: 78% of connected car owners will demand connected features in their next vehicle
- ESSENCE ELECTROSTATIC SPEAKER SYSTEMS FINDS SUBWOOFER HARMONY WITH SVS
- CEA Cataloguing Driver Safety Products and Services
- NanoTech Adds 45 New UltraFlix 4K Ultra HD Programs
- Rand Luxury Tech Show Comes To Beverly Hills Oct. 15
- Service Electric Adds Arris MS4000 Cable Box