iPad survives 35 foot drop onto concrete in Best Buy parking lot
G-Form, a company world famous for it's protective athletic and electronics gear tests two of its iPad cases featuring proprietary (RPT) Reactive Protection Technology against a hard shell competitive case. Watch as the G-Form Extreme Edge and Hydro cases absorb 94% of the energy while the iPad in the hard shell case is blown out from the shock of the identical impact.
- LifeProof Returns to Huntington Beach for Vans U.S. Open of Surfing
- Sprint Reports Highest First Quarter Postpaid Phone Net Additions in Nine Years1, Lowest Ever Postpaid Phone Churn, and Postpaid Net Port Positive Against All Three National Carriers with First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2016 Results
- Amazon and UK Government Aim for the Sky with Partnership on Drones
- Samsung Brings Virtual Reality to Lollapalooza’s 25th Anniversary
- New PetChatz® PawCall® Accessory Will Enable Pets to Call Parents for Two-Way Video Chat and Games
- Ruckus Wireless Simplifies Wireless Networking with Cloud Wi-Fi
- Pokémon Go Players Invited to Catch ‘Em All at Grand Bazaar Shops’ “Poké-Palooza” Wednesday July 27 6-8 p.m.
- Severtson Features New 4K Thin/Zero Bezel Fixed Frame Projection Screen Solutions at 2016 CEDIA Expo
- Quantum to Showcase New High-Efficiency Animation and Visual Effects Workflow Reference Architecture at SIGGRAPH 2016
- Verizon to deliver Virtual Network Services to support digital transformation of enterprises