iPad survives 35 foot drop onto concrete in Best Buy parking lot
G-Form, a company world famous for it's protective athletic and electronics gear tests two of its iPad cases featuring proprietary (RPT) Reactive Protection Technology against a hard shell competitive case. Watch as the G-Form Extreme Edge and Hydro cases absorb 94% of the energy while the iPad in the hard shell case is blown out from the shock of the identical impact.
- Top Brand Leaders Advise HookLogic on Reshaping Future of Ecommerce
- CEA Applauds Scheduled Senate Markup of UN Disabilities Treaty
- Mobile Lifestyles Now Require Consumers To Practice Good Hygiene!
- CEA Applauds Introduction of Bipartisan Wi-Fi Innovation Act
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE ROCKS PIKES PEAK
- Sound Solutions Opens New Las Vegas Warehouse and Distribution Center
- Linksys Wireless Range Extenders Boost Wi-Fi Signal up to 10,000 Sq. Ft
- Canon Adds imageFORMULA DR-C225 Office Document Scanner
- Sports Technology Set to Score at New Sports Tech Marketplace at the 2015 International CES
- Clarion Ships All-New CMS2 Marine Grade Digital Media Receiver with Stand-Alone Watertight Controller