iPad survives 35 foot drop onto concrete in Best Buy parking lot
G-Form, a company world famous for it's protective athletic and electronics gear tests two of its iPad cases featuring proprietary (RPT) Reactive Protection Technology against a hard shell competitive case. Watch as the G-Form Extreme Edge and Hydro cases absorb 94% of the energy while the iPad in the hard shell case is blown out from the shock of the identical impact.
- TESSCO RE-RELEASES GOCONNECT™ APP WITH MORE FEATURES TO DRIVE MOBILE ACCESSORIES RETAIL SALES
- Azione Unlimited Welcomes Vantage
- VITEC Introduces First Portable HEVC Encode/Decode Solution to European Market at IBC2015
- Maytag Brand and Major League Baseball Want Americans to Get "Filthy"
- Polk Audio Expands T Series Line of Loudspeakers
- Trident Case® Expands Popular Aegis Series™ with Introduction of Signature Edition Case
- Almo Professional A/V Expands Content Creation Service Offering
- Ficosa and Panasonic formalize their alliance
- SCOSCHE Expands Its Suite of Optimized for OUTDOOR Products with Rugged, Waterproof boomBOTTLE+ (plus)
- RadioShack Announces the Re-Launch of RadioShack for Business, Education, and Government