iPad survives 35 foot drop onto concrete in Best Buy parking lot
G-Form, a company world famous for it's protective athletic and electronics gear tests two of its iPad cases featuring proprietary (RPT) Reactive Protection Technology against a hard shell competitive case. Watch as the G-Form Extreme Edge and Hydro cases absorb 94% of the energy while the iPad in the hard shell case is blown out from the shock of the identical impact.
- Yamaha Debuts the CS-700 Video Sound Collaboration System for Huddle Rooms
- Canon Celebrates Its 14th Consecutive Year Of No. 1 Marketshare In Global Interchangeable-Lens Digital Cameras
- ASA Electronics makes improvements to fabrication department
- Roadify Transit Announces Distribution and Technology Relationships With Leading Digital Signage Companies
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore
- Bridge Technologies, Clear-Com, and Solid State Logic Join AIMS
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES