Mrs. G TV & Appliance
National big-box chains weren't the only retailers with a Black Friday story to tell. Mrs. G TV & Appliances, a 75-year-old NECO/Nationwide dealer in Lawrenceville, N.J., leveraged its groups' buying power to offer customers competitive prices over Thanksgiving Weekend.
- ASA Electronics makes improvements to fabrication department
- Roadify Transit Announces Distribution and Technology Relationships With Leading Digital Signage Companies
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore
- Bridge Technologies, Clear-Com, and Solid State Logic Join AIMS
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES
- Nokia completes first pre-standard 600MHz LTE call using commercially-available hardware
- Game Creek Wins Big With IHSE's KVM Systems During 2017 Pro Football Championship