1967: Walter Cronkite gives a tour of a 21st century home office.
From the Huffington Post:
Nearly a half-century before working from home landed its own acronym ("WFH"), Walter Cronkite envisioned a world in which "we may not have to go to work, the work would come to us."
A video from the 1960's that recently surfaced on Reddit shows the legendary anchorman, known as "the most trusted man in America," touring a "21st century home office."
- Clarion Announces New Social Media Promotion Inspired by the Global Influence of the BMW 2002 in Fashion and Lifestyle
- Wharfedale Diamond 10 Series Speakers Bring Hi-Fi Sound Back to School
- Omega Updates 60-Watt 4-Bulb Strobe Kit
- Tech Data to Exhibit at CompTIA ChannelCon
- HARMAN Luxury Audio To Host “The Science of Loudspeaker-Room Calibration” Seminar at CEDIA 2014
- Top Brand Leaders Advise HookLogic on Reshaping Future of Ecommerce
- CEA Applauds Scheduled Senate Markup of UN Disabilities Treaty
- Mobile Lifestyles Now Require Consumers To Practice Good Hygiene!
- CEA Applauds Introduction of Bipartisan Wi-Fi Innovation Act
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE ROCKS PIKES PEAK