Panasonic 20 inch 4K Tablet - Solution for professional photographer -
Panasonic has released a promotional video to illustrate some the potential of its “4K Tablet” that was introduced for the first time at CES2013.
It’s a 20-inch Windows-based tablet with 4K resolution ISP-alpha screen and attached digital pen.
- IHSE USA to Demonstrate Network KVM Solution for Avid Pro Tools | S6 Audio Control Surface at AES 2016
- Tech Data Offers Security Awareness Training Services through Agreement with KnowBe4
- NRF Foundation Awards 2016 Ray Greenly Scholarships
- Revolabs Executive to Speak at Enterprise Connect Summit Series
- X2O Media Powers Up the Digital Workplace at Microsoft Ignite 2016
- ARRL's Tom Gallagher to Speak at 2016 IEEE Broadcast Symposium in Hartford, Connecticut
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Mark Aitken to Present Thursday Keynote Session of 2016 IEEE Broadcast Symposium
- Headphone Manufacturers Take Notice: An Apple Without the Stem is Still a Good Thing with SKAA Diz Wireless Lightning Audio Solutions
- Transcend Launches a Complete Lightning Product Line-up for the Latest iOS Devices
- Renault-Nissan and Microsoft Partner to Deliver the Future of Connected Driving