Panasonic 20 inch 4K Tablet - Solution for professional photographer -
Panasonic has released a promotional video to illustrate some the potential of its “4K Tablet” that was introduced for the first time at CES2013.
It’s a 20-inch Windows-based tablet with 4K resolution ISP-alpha screen and attached digital pen.
- Anton/Bauer Introduces LPD Discharger At 2017 NAB Show
- 'Teradek Live Show' To Utilize High-End Robotic Movement With the Vinten Vantage
- The Vitec Group Set to Shine at 2017 NAB Show
- Autoscript introduces Intelligent Prompting, Industry's First Fully IP-Enabled End-to-End Teleprompting System
- Litepanels’ Award-Winning Lights Get Even Brighter
- Marybeth Feeney, STORIS’ Director of Application Development, Recognized at WithIt WOW Awards
- Klipsch Partners With New Rep Firms to Represent Professional Audio Products
- Sonnet's Echo Express III-D and Echo Express III-R Now Available With Thunderbolt 3
- NetApp Showcases Cloud-Connected, Next-Generation Media and Entertainment Solutions at 2017 NAB Show
- SyncBac PRO Combined With GoPro's Autopano Video Pro Software Gives Virtual Reality a Streamlined Postproduction Workflow