Mozilla head: Firefox OS still “at the crawl stage”
Mozilla’s fledgling Firefox OS is “still at the crawl stage”, despite strong support from a raft of operators and handset vendors, Gary Kovacs, CEO of the company, told Mobile World Live in an exclusive video interview.
- VITEC Named to Streaming Media's Top 100 for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Winners of the Second Annual SMPTE-HPA Student Film Festival Announced
- Square Box Systems' CatDV 12 Offers Industry-Leading Integration With Apple® Final Cut Pro® X 10.3
- Sonnet Announces Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) PCI Express Adapter Cards
- Timecode Systems Launches Version 4 Firmware With New 'BLINK Master ID'
- SKAA® cmd – The App You Don’t Really Need . . . But You Want; Now Available at iTunes App Store
- Fortegra Introduces Mark Rattner as Executive VP and Chief Underwriter
- Kensington Locking Kits Help Protect Valuable Computing Equipment in Bolivian Public Libraries Serving Children and Families
- Consumer Electronics Distributors Saw Record Attendance at 17th Annual Fall Ball
- Wazee Digital's Andy Hurt to Give Joint Presentation on CharlieRose.com at AWS Cloud Symposium