Amazon Demos Drone Delivery System
We're excited to share Prime Air — something the team has been working on in our next generation R&D lab.
The goal of this new delivery system is to get packages into customers' hands in 30 minutes or less using unmanned aerial vehicles.
Putting Prime Air into commercial use will take some number of years as we advance the technology and wait for the necessary FAA rules and regulations.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E Available to AT&T Customers Starting Friday, May 6
- HARMAN AND LUFTHANSA PROVIDE AIRLINE PASSENGERS WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE AKG HEADPHONES
- DEI Holdings’ Sound United Appoints New Vice President of Global Sourcing
- IHSE USA and Lawo Unite Their KVM and Control Systems to Benefit Broadcast and Production Operations
- JBL Announces MLB All-Star Alex Rodriguez as Brand Ambassador
- ITV Connects Studio and Master Control With SMPTE Cable Substitute From Bluebell Opticom
- Z-Wave Alliance welcomes telco giant Nokia to its membership
- FraudIQ™ Identity Score from Equifax Helps Communications and Media Companies Combat Account Fraud
- Nortek Security & Control Extends Numera Libris System with Suite of Wearable Accessories for Enhanced Personal Safety Options
- Riedel Communications Inks Integration and Distribution Agreement With Hanoi-Based System Integrator Vietcoms