Amazon Demos Drone Delivery System
We're excited to share Prime Air — something the team has been working on in our next generation R&D lab.
The goal of this new delivery system is to get packages into customers' hands in 30 minutes or less using unmanned aerial vehicles.
Putting Prime Air into commercial use will take some number of years as we advance the technology and wait for the necessary FAA rules and regulations.
- Riedel Underlines Its Pioneering Role in Communications at the 2017 FIS Alpine World Ski Championships in St. Moritz
- Robert Legato to Present Keynote at 2017 NAB Show's "The Future of Cinema Conference" Produced in Partnership With SMPTE
- "Live PD" Producers Rely on VidOvation AVIWEST DMNG PRO180 Bonded Cellular Transmitters
- Rachio is World’s First Smart Sprinkler Controller to Deliver Full Integration with the Google Assistant
- HTSA to Offer New Business Management Masterclass Training Based on Renown Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Yamaha Debuts the CS-700 Video Sound Collaboration System for Huddle Rooms
- Canon Celebrates Its 14th Consecutive Year Of No. 1 Marketshare In Global Interchangeable-Lens Digital Cameras
- ASA Electronics makes improvements to fabrication department
- Roadify Transit Announces Distribution and Technology Relationships With Leading Digital Signage Companies
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore