Amazon Demos Drone Delivery System
We're excited to share Prime Air — something the team has been working on in our next generation R&D lab.
The goal of this new delivery system is to get packages into customers' hands in 30 minutes or less using unmanned aerial vehicles.
Putting Prime Air into commercial use will take some number of years as we advance the technology and wait for the necessary FAA rules and regulations.
- Biamp Systems Shares Workplace Collaboration Expertise at WORKTECH17 New York
- Riedel Adds Desktop SmartPanel to Growing Line of Intelligent User Interfaces
- Riedel MediorNet MultiViewer App Adds Decentralized Multiviewing Capabilities to MediorNet Ecosystem
- Wazee Digital Announces Upgrades to Digital Media Hub
- Calrec goes full throttle with V8 at the 2017 NAB Show
- Quantum to Showcase Veritone's Artificial Intelligence Platform in a StorNext Environment at NAB
- Introducing Stadion, the Performance-Ready Bluetooth Headset
- IHSE USA Announces KVM Demonstrations With Multiple Partners at the 2017 NAB Show
- IHSE Announces Draco KVM Extender Compliant With Intel's OPS+-Equipped Displays
- Square Box Systems Announces CatDV Social