Amazon Demos Drone Delivery System
We're excited to share Prime Air — something the team has been working on in our next generation R&D lab.
The goal of this new delivery system is to get packages into customers' hands in 30 minutes or less using unmanned aerial vehicles.
Putting Prime Air into commercial use will take some number of years as we advance the technology and wait for the necessary FAA rules and regulations.
- Sonnet Launches Thunderbolt 3-to-PCI Express® Card Expansion Systems for Mac and Windows
- IHSE to Demonstrate KVM Solution at 2017 NAMM Show as a Feature of Avid's Pro Tools | S6 Audio Control Surface
- Alfred Monterrubio Joins Riedel Communications' North America Technical Services Staff
- Macnica Completes Integration of Networked Media Interface Media Transport
- RTI to Celebrate 25 Years of Innovation at ISE 2017
- Revolabs Expands Dean's List Program
- VITEC Acquires Stake In Anevia's Share Capital
- Amazon to Create More Than 100,000 New, Full-Time, Full-Benefit Jobs across the U.S. over the Next 18 Months
- LG Display Develops World’s First QHD+ LCD with 18:9 Aspect Ratio for Smartphones
- Comcast Technology Solutions Announces Multi-Platform, Direct-to-Consumer Solution for Content Providers