Amazon Demos Drone Delivery System
We're excited to share Prime Air — something the team has been working on in our next generation R&D lab.
The goal of this new delivery system is to get packages into customers' hands in 30 minutes or less using unmanned aerial vehicles.
Putting Prime Air into commercial use will take some number of years as we advance the technology and wait for the necessary FAA rules and regulations.
- Industry Vet Jason Digos Founds Innovative Sales & Marketing
- Middle Atlantic Products' DC Power Distribution Recognized for Power Innovation
- ANTOP Antenna Presents Itself as Both a Brand and Manufacturer at CES 2017
- STORIS Launches New Integrated eCommerce Solution, eSTORIS
- Target Names Rick Gomez as Company’s Chief Marketing Officer
- Mass Fidelity Joins Inventive Entrepreneurs and Startup Companies in the Best Buy Ignite Program
- BenQ Helps Solve Classroom Challenges With New Solutions at TCEA 2017
- Call for Papers Extended for SMPTE Australia 2017 (SMPTE17)
- Osprey Video Launches Talon G1H Encoder for Affordable, One-Button, Broadcast-Quality Web Streaming
- Biamp Systems Addresses Network Challenges at 2017 BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition