Amazon Demos Drone Delivery System
We're excited to share Prime Air — something the team has been working on in our next generation R&D lab.
The goal of this new delivery system is to get packages into customers' hands in 30 minutes or less using unmanned aerial vehicles.
Putting Prime Air into commercial use will take some number of years as we advance the technology and wait for the necessary FAA rules and regulations.
- Wazee Digital Builds Content Portal for Viewers of the Acclaimed 'Charlie Rose' Program
- IHSE USA to Demonstrate Network KVM Solution for Avid Pro Tools | S6 Audio Control Surface at AES 2016
- Tech Data Offers Security Awareness Training Services through Agreement with KnowBe4
- NRF Foundation Awards 2016 Ray Greenly Scholarships
- Revolabs Executive to Speak at Enterprise Connect Summit Series
- X2O Media Powers Up the Digital Workplace at Microsoft Ignite 2016
- ARRL's Tom Gallagher to Speak at 2016 IEEE Broadcast Symposium in Hartford, Connecticut
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Mark Aitken to Present Thursday Keynote Session of 2016 IEEE Broadcast Symposium
- Headphone Manufacturers Take Notice: An Apple Without the Stem is Still a Good Thing with SKAA Diz Wireless Lightning Audio Solutions
- Transcend Launches a Complete Lightning Product Line-up for the Latest iOS Devices