Amazon Demos Drone Delivery System
We're excited to share Prime Air — something the team has been working on in our next generation R&D lab.
The goal of this new delivery system is to get packages into customers' hands in 30 minutes or less using unmanned aerial vehicles.
Putting Prime Air into commercial use will take some number of years as we advance the technology and wait for the necessary FAA rules and regulations.
- Open Internet Is the Right Goal but Title II Is the Wrong Approach
- SCOSCHE Celebrates 35 Years of Consumer Electronics and Car Audio Hardware Excellence
- CEA: Smart TV Complaint Fails to See Innovation and Privacy do Co-Exist
- Bryston Introduces the Mini A Loudspeaker
- DTS PARTNERS WITH M-GO TO PROVIDE ENRICHED HD AND 4K ULTRA HD VIDEO STREAMING WITH PREMIUM SOUND
- CEDIA Partners with Powerhouse Alliance to Offer In-Person Training
- Samsung Teams Up with Cookies for Kids’ Cancer to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research
- Dolby and Jaunt Join Forces to Deliver the Next-Generation Cinematic VR Experience
- Barnes & Noble to Separate College Business from Retail and NOOK Digital Businesses
- TIVOLI AUDIO ANNOUNCES PROMOTIONS, APPOINTMENTS FOCUSED ON INITIATIVES TO FURTHER BUILD ICONIC BRAND