By Lisa Johnston
New products on display at the American International Toy Fair, held in N
Because it’s always fun to bust on industry giants:
Top Ten Apple Excuses
10. “It’s not ’spying’, it’s ‘iSpying’”
9. “So…you don’t want us doing that?”
8. “Just downloaded the anti-spying app for only $9.99″
7. “Who doesn’t like to be tracked like a wild animal?”
6. “I just wanted to know where you were 24 hours a day because I love you”
5. “Maybe you should be asking why Obama won’t show his birth certificate” (This joke is sponsored by Trump for President 2012)
4. No number 4 — writer Lee Ellenberg is home with “Royal Wedding Fever.” Hey, that’s not a real ailment!
3. “Relax, we were just taking your private information and selling it”
2. “Wanted to know where the party’s at, yo!”
1. “That’s nothing — we also take photos of you in the shower”
This TWICE webinar, hosted by senior editor Alan Wolf, will take a look at what may be the hottest CE products at retail that will be sold during the all-important fourth quarter. Top technologies, market strategies and industry trends will be discussed with industry analysts and executives.