Edison, N.J. - Sakar introduced a line of Kodak Web cams today with plug-and-play connectivity to VoIP and instant messaging.
Five SKUs make up the line:
· the S100, a driver-free Web cam;
· the T130, featuring auto focus;
· the P310HD, "the first Web cam with a high-definition true 3-megapixel sensor," according to the company;
· the W100, a twin-pack, entry-level model; and
· the L200, a native 2-megapixel auto focus Web cam.
Prices will range from $29.99 to $99.99 suggested retails.
All of the models are said to be PC and Mac compatible, and all can auto connect to instant messaging and VoIP.
The camera's software also can store images in its own built-in video/photo manager. Then, from the Manager screen, users can upload any video or photo to the appropriate album on a PC or to Facebook, MySpace, Flickr, YouTube, Photobucket and Kodak Gallery.