FARMINGDALE, N.Y. -Appliance distributor Marty Friedman, president of Eastern Marketing Corp., takes the podium at P.C. Richard & Son's new state-of-the-art training amphitheater at the retailer's corporate headquarters, here. The facility is part of a 100,000-square-foot addition that also houses all in-house service facilities for the New York-area CE and majap chain. Friedman, along with Richard's director of training Reggie Johnson, led the first training session before 190 sales associates last month. "Their investment shows that P.C. Richard's management understands that well-trained and well-motivated salespeople are the future of successful appliance retailing," Friedman said.
- ARRIS Introduces the Future of Wi-Fi®: SURFboard® Home Networking with RipCurrent™ G.hn Technology
- PowerHouse Alliance Members to Host Over 25 Trainings and Multiple Events Nationwide in May
- Nice Shoes Takes Production and Postproduction Capabilities to New Level With Quantum's Xcellis Workflow Storage
- Middle Atlantic Configurator Delivers Interactive, Collaborative Content to Marine Corps University
- Pelican Products Smartphone Cases Now Available in T-Mobile® Stores Across U.S.
- Severtson Screens Launches 4K Thin/Zero Bezel Fixed Frame Projection Screen Solutions
- NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix Applied on Sound Track of Latest Natalie Merchant Film Project by Creative Audio Post
- Timecode Systems' SyncBac PRO Wins IABM 2016 Game Changer Award
- AVAD Magnifies Works with Nest Product Lineup
- BeON Home Adds New Home Security Enhancements