FARMINGDALE, N.Y. -Appliance distributor Marty Friedman, president of Eastern Marketing Corp., takes the podium at P.C. Richard & Son's new state-of-the-art training amphitheater at the retailer's corporate headquarters, here. The facility is part of a 100,000-square-foot addition that also houses all in-house service facilities for the New York-area CE and majap chain. Friedman, along with Richard's director of training Reggie Johnson, led the first training session before 190 sales associates last month. "Their investment shows that P.C. Richard's management understands that well-trained and well-motivated salespeople are the future of successful appliance retailing," Friedman said.
- Trident Case® Introduces Line-Up of Apple Watch™ Accessories to Offer Convenient Charging, Storage and Protection
- ESP/SurgeX Envision is a Vital Power Monitoring and Analytics Tool for Integrators
- Quirky, Inc. Set For Ch. 11 Sale Process
- PlayStation4 Price Reduced To $349.99 In The U.S.
- Rydeen Links Advanced Technologies
- Dell XPS Just Got Better
- BenQ's Large-Venue Projectors are Ready for the Big Time
- Nortek Security & Control Ships Full Portfolio of Smart Home Devices to Expand Security Provider and Custom Installer Business Opportunities
- VITEC's MGW Ace, World's First Portable HEVC Hardware Encoder, Wins IBC2015 Best of Show Award
- BrandsMart USA and ABM to Fund $2 Million Retrofit With PACE