FARMINGDALE, N.Y. -Appliance distributor Marty Friedman, president of Eastern Marketing Corp., takes the podium at P.C. Richard & Son's new state-of-the-art training amphitheater at the retailer's corporate headquarters, here. The facility is part of a 100,000-square-foot addition that also houses all in-house service facilities for the New York-area CE and majap chain. Friedman, along with Richard's director of training Reggie Johnson, led the first training session before 190 sales associates last month. "Their investment shows that P.C. Richard's management understands that well-trained and well-motivated salespeople are the future of successful appliance retailing," Friedman said.
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore
- Bridge Technologies, Clear-Com, and Solid State Logic Join AIMS
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES
- Nokia completes first pre-standard 600MHz LTE call using commercially-available hardware
- Game Creek Wins Big With IHSE's KVM Systems During 2017 Pro Football Championship
- Platin Introduces the HS Eskimo Ultra-Efficient Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Mediatronik to distribute Calrec Audio consoles in the Czech Republic