Zero Surge, a surge suppression technology company and manufacturer of power quality filters, will be showing its WVR-TSC (wide voltage range, total surge cancellation) technology. Zero Surge can be found at booth 71826 at the Sands. TSC is designed to offer powerline protection that cancels damaging surge energy, the company said. Because TSC cancels damaging surge voltage at the output, terms like response time, clamping voltage, suppressed voltage, let-through voltage, Joule rating, maximum current rating, etc., are not relevant, according to the company. Also, unlike common surge suppressors which utilize fixed clamping voltage components, WVR-TSC is fully dynamic, as it can operate over the entire 85-volt to 265-volt range. Fixed clamping voltage components limit the functionality of surge suppressors, only allowing them to operate over a very narrow voltage range, the firm said. Pricing and shipping dates will be available at CES.
- DTS PARTNERS WITH M-GO TO PROVIDE ENRICHED HD AND 4K ULTRA HD VIDEO STREAMING WITH PREMIUM SOUND
- CEDIA Partners with Powerhouse Alliance to Offer In-Person Training
- Barnes & Noble to Separate College Business from Retail and NOOK Digital Businesses
- Samsung Teams Up with Cookies for Kids’ Cancer to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research
- Dolby and Jaunt Join Forces to Deliver the Next-Generation Cinematic VR Experience
- TIVOLI AUDIO ANNOUNCES PROMOTIONS, APPOINTMENTS FOCUSED ON INITIATIVES TO FURTHER BUILD ICONIC BRAND
- WHOOSH! Screen Shine Receives 2015 Family Choice Award!
- UniKey Selected by AlwaysOn as one of the Top 2015 OnCloud Companies to Watch
- CAD Audio Introduces U39 USB Mic With Headphone Monitoring
- Pure Imagination Issued Patent For Culinary System That Uses A Connected Scale And Smart Device To Ensure Perfect Results