Walletex will be showcasing its MP3 player at International CES. The company can be found at booth 72126 in the Sands. The Wallet MP3 measures 0.091 inches thick and is designed to fit into a user's wallet so it won't be lost or forgotten. It is waterproof, dustproof and temperature tolerant, and features a double-sided USB connector with three-in-one functionality — USB communication, charging and audio jack. Its double-sided printing area allows full-color printing for corporate branding, team logo or music album artwork. It will be available in the second quarter. Pricing was not available at press time.
- HTSA to Offer New Business Management Masterclass Training Based on Renown Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Yamaha Debuts the CS-700 Video Sound Collaboration System for Huddle Rooms
- Canon Celebrates Its 14th Consecutive Year Of No. 1 Marketshare In Global Interchangeable-Lens Digital Cameras
- ASA Electronics makes improvements to fabrication department
- Roadify Transit Announces Distribution and Technology Relationships With Leading Digital Signage Companies
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore
- Bridge Technologies, Clear-Com, and Solid State Logic Join AIMS
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')