Yours truly always complains during CES, to anyone who will listen, that I'm always too busy to make booth appointments or take a look at the show floor. That's because of all the commitments we have at TWICE involving the TWICE CES Daily (the official daily of the show), www.TWICE.com, www.TWICE.com/ces2008, producing videos for our site, being interviewed by the media ... and actually trying to cover some of the news of the show. As the pictures on this page illustrate, my absence from the show floor is not completely accurate. I brought my camera along on my tours of the show floor and captured some of the sights at CES.
- CEDIA Partners with Powerhouse Alliance to Offer In-Person Training
- Barnes & Noble to Separate College Business from Retail and NOOK Digital Businesses
- Samsung Teams Up with Cookies for Kids’ Cancer to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research
- Dolby and Jaunt Join Forces to Deliver the Next-Generation Cinematic VR Experience
- TIVOLI AUDIO ANNOUNCES PROMOTIONS, APPOINTMENTS FOCUSED ON INITIATIVES TO FURTHER BUILD ICONIC BRAND
- WHOOSH! Screen Shine Receives 2015 Family Choice Award!
- UniKey Selected by AlwaysOn as one of the Top 2015 OnCloud Companies to Watch
- CAD Audio Introduces U39 USB Mic With Headphone Monitoring
- Pure Imagination Issued Patent For Culinary System That Uses A Connected Scale And Smart Device To Ensure Perfect Results
- Advent Plug & Play Nav Systems Available For 2015 Ford F-150