Yours truly always complains during CES, to anyone who will listen, that I'm always too busy to make booth appointments or take a look at the show floor. That's because of all the commitments we have at TWICE involving the TWICE CES Daily (the official daily of the show), www.TWICE.com, www.TWICE.com/ces2008, producing videos for our site, being interviewed by the media ... and actually trying to cover some of the news of the show. As the pictures on this page illustrate, my absence from the show floor is not completely accurate. I brought my camera along on my tours of the show floor and captured some of the sights at CES.
- Urban Armor Gear Glass Screen Protectors Receive Microsoft Designed for Surface Certification
- Onkyo, Integra Partner with AVAD
- IBM and Visa Turn Automobiles, Appliances and All Other Connected Devices into Potential Points of Sale with Watson Internet of Things
- IBM and The Weather Company Unveil World’s First Mobile Weather Alerting Platform for Underserved Populations in Emerging Markets
- Quantum at CABSAT 2017
- Symply Brings Lightning-Fast Digital Storage Solutions to BVE 2017
- NetApp Featured Products at the 2017 NAB Show
- NUGEN Audio at the 2017 NAB Show
- SyncBac PRO Delivers Significant Cost Savings For 'The Island With Bear Grylls'
- New Canon EOS Rebel T7i and EOS 77D Cameras Possess Stunning Autofocus Capabilities