NEW YORK – There were plenty of deals on display in the New York metropolitan area in CE departments as TWICE senior editor Alan Wolf and editor in chief Steve Smith made their annual Black Friday rounds on Nov. 23. Here are a few of the more interesting deals and sights they saw the day after Black Thanksgiving.
- CEDIA Partners with Powerhouse Alliance to Offer In-Person Training
- Barnes & Noble to Separate College Business from Retail and NOOK Digital Businesses
- Samsung Teams Up with Cookies for Kids’ Cancer to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research
- Dolby and Jaunt Join Forces to Deliver the Next-Generation Cinematic VR Experience
- TIVOLI AUDIO ANNOUNCES PROMOTIONS, APPOINTMENTS FOCUSED ON INITIATIVES TO FURTHER BUILD ICONIC BRAND
- WHOOSH! Screen Shine Receives 2015 Family Choice Award!
- UniKey Selected by AlwaysOn as one of the Top 2015 OnCloud Companies to Watch
- CAD Audio Introduces U39 USB Mic With Headphone Monitoring
- Pure Imagination Issued Patent For Culinary System That Uses A Connected Scale And Smart Device To Ensure Perfect Results
- Advent Plug & Play Nav Systems Available For 2015 Ford F-150