Tritton Technologies is showing its Audio Xtreme AX360 high-performance Dolby Digital and Pro Logic certified digital gaming headsets for PC gamers during CES at the Sands in booth 72428. The product is connected to the digital optical port from gaming-ready sound cards to deliver Dolby-certified 3.1 and 5.1 digital sound separation. With four strategically placed speakers in each ear cup, the controller amplifies each individual speaker to provide total control with inline adjustments for front, side, rear and a subwoofer to customize the experience. The product's rumble effect is also included to help the gamers to feel the action, Tritton said. A removable microphone that is Xbox Live-compatible allows gamers to communicate with the system and other gamers. The headphones provide 5.1 digital, 360-degree surround sound and are available immediately for a suggested retail of $129.99. Secondary headsets are available for a suggested $59.99 and up to two can be used with the main set to expand the audio experience.
- VITEC Named to Streaming Media's Top 100 for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Winners of the Second Annual SMPTE-HPA Student Film Festival Announced
- Square Box Systems' CatDV 12 Offers Industry-Leading Integration With Apple® Final Cut Pro® X 10.3
- Sonnet Announces Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) PCI Express Adapter Cards
- Timecode Systems Launches Version 4 Firmware With New 'BLINK Master ID'
- SKAA® cmd – The App You Don’t Really Need . . . But You Want; Now Available at iTunes App Store
- Fortegra Introduces Mark Rattner as Executive VP and Chief Underwriter
- Kensington Locking Kits Help Protect Valuable Computing Equipment in Bolivian Public Libraries Serving Children and Families
- Consumer Electronics Distributors Saw Record Attendance at 17th Annual Fall Ball
- Wazee Digital's Andy Hurt to Give Joint Presentation on CharlieRose.com at AWS Cloud Symposium