Audiophile component maker Soulution will show three new products in its nature of sound line at booth Sands Venetian Lido 3101B at International CES. The company will show three products, the Soulution 710 power amplifier, Soulution 720 preamplifier and the Soulution 721 preamplifier. All three feature what the company calls a reduced, timeless design. The 710 is an 80-watt unit, while the 720 has six inputs and the 721 features four inputs. The company will fill out the line this year with the addition of the 700 mono-power amplifier that will have three inputs and the 740 CD player. Pricing and shipping information for these products was not available.
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore
- Bridge Technologies, Clear-Com, and Solid State Logic Join AIMS
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES
- Nokia completes first pre-standard 600MHz LTE call using commercially-available hardware
- Game Creek Wins Big With IHSE's KVM Systems During 2017 Pro Football Championship
- Platin Introduces the HS Eskimo Ultra-Efficient Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Mediatronik to distribute Calrec Audio consoles in the Czech Republic