Las Vegas - Sony has planned a full slate of special guests and
programs next week in Central Hall booth 14200 to give attendees deeper insights
into its latest programs and services.
The following is a schedule of key presenters and activities
taking place there this week:
Jan. 10 12-12:30 p.m. - Director Barry Sonnenfeld and award
winning make-up artist Rick Baker will give an inside look into the making of "Men
In Black 3 in 3D".
- Jan. 10 2-2:30 p.m. - Renowned fashion photographer Nigel
Barker will discuss how some of the latest trends in digital imaging are
enhancing a variety of consumer lifestyles.
- Jan. 10, 4:15-5 p.m. - Sony Music recording artists Earth, Wind
& Fire will share their latest tracks.
- Jan. 11, 12-12:30p.m. - Marcus
Gillezeau and surfing stars Tom Carroll and Ross Clarke-Jones are going to preview
their 3DTV show "Storm Surfers" being carried by 3net.
- Jan. 11, 2-2:30 p.m. - Sony's highly anticipated PlayStation
Vita handheld game player will be given a preview running new cross-platform
- Jan. 11, 4:15-5 p.m. - Sony Music recording artist Karmin will
present some new tracks.
- Jan. 12, 12-12:30 p.m. -
Industry experts Grover Crisp, Hugo Gaggione, Neil Katcher and Andrew Robinson will
discuss how 4K technology provides a more immersive movie experience, from the
lens to the living room.
- Jan. 12, 2-2:30 p.m. Xperia Studio will demonstrate the features
of the latest Xperia smartphones, including the sharing of music, video,
photographs and games.
- Jan. 12 4:15-5 p.m. Sony Music recording artist Kellie Pickler is going to present
some of her latest tracks.