The Senate Monday night approved unanimously a compromise bill (S.328) that would move the DTV transition date from Feb. 17 to June 12, but it must now be reconciled with a House version of the bill, and quickly point out backers of the legislation. More....
- Azione Unlimited Welcomes Vantage
- VITEC Introduces First Portable HEVC Encode/Decode Solution to European Market at IBC2015
- Maytag Brand and Major League Baseball Want Americans to Get "Filthy"
- Polk Audio Expands T Series Line of Loudspeakers
- Trident Case® Expands Popular Aegis Series™ with Introduction of Signature Edition Case
- Almo Professional A/V Expands Content Creation Service Offering
- Ficosa and Panasonic formalize their alliance
- SCOSCHE Expands Its Suite of Optimized for OUTDOOR Products with Rugged, Waterproof boomBOTTLE+ (plus)
- RadioShack Announces the Re-Launch of RadioShack for Business, Education, and Government
- LG Develops Full-Size Keyboard For Pockets