The Senate Monday night approved unanimously a compromise bill (S.328) that would move the DTV transition date from Feb. 17 to June 12, but it must now be reconciled with a House version of the bill, and quickly point out backers of the legislation. More....
- ARRIS Introduces the Future of Wi-Fi®: SURFboard® Home Networking with RipCurrent™ G.hn Technology
- PowerHouse Alliance Members to Host Over 25 Trainings and Multiple Events Nationwide in May
- Nice Shoes Takes Production and Postproduction Capabilities to New Level With Quantum's Xcellis Workflow Storage
- Middle Atlantic Configurator Delivers Interactive, Collaborative Content to Marine Corps University
- Pelican Products Smartphone Cases Now Available in T-Mobile® Stores Across U.S.
- Severtson Screens Launches 4K Thin/Zero Bezel Fixed Frame Projection Screen Solutions
- NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix Applied on Sound Track of Latest Natalie Merchant Film Project by Creative Audio Post
- Timecode Systems' SyncBac PRO Wins IABM 2016 Game Changer Award
- AVAD Magnifies Works with Nest Product Lineup
- BeON Home Adds New Home Security Enhancements