Samsung celebrated its strong 2005 HDTV performance with its retail partners, and the four star quarterbacks featured in its new ad campaign, at a special dinner during CES at the Wynn hotel. Boomer Esiason, Steve Young, Troy Aikman and Dan Marino signed footballs for Samsung execs, retail guests and business partners, as well as discussing the latest NFL news and views about the upcoming playoffs.
- A New Dimension: Three Quarters of 3D Printer Owners Report High Daily and Weekly Usage, Finds New CEA Study
- Artison Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Industry's Smallest High-Performance Subwoofer
- Nintendo Unveils Over 50 New Features and Other Details for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- HTSA Honors Top Vendors of 2014
- MASSIVE AUDIO ENTERS THE TARDIS TO INTRODUCE DOCTOR WHO BLUETOOTH AUDIO SPEAKERS
- MakerBot Expands 3D Printer Distribution and Sales to South Africa
- Gefen Expands Portfolio of 4K Ultra HD Infrastructure Solutions
- HDX reaches North American distribution agreement with Casio America Inc.
- Mopar Goes All-in With Fleet of Customized SEMA Show Rides
- Larson Electronics Releases 150 Watt Explosion Proof LED Light Fixture that operates on 347/480V AC