RBH Sound celebrates its 30th anniversary during International CES with its limited-edition T-30LSE high-performance freestanding loudspeaker in its Signature Series. The three-way T-30LSE is designed for high-end listening rooms and larger home theaters. The T-30LSE is being demonstrated in suite 29-318 at the High Performance Audio and Home Theater exhibits in the Venetian during CES. The T-30LSE consists of three 1-inch Ferrofluid liquid-cooled Scanspeak tweeters, four 6.5-inch mid-woofers and two 10-inch subwoofers. RBH's aluminum cone technology is utilized in the fixed-phase plug 6.5-inch woofers and the two 10-inch subwoofers. The T-30LSE's extensively braced 60.5-inch tall cabinet design provides additional air-space for the high performance 10-inch woofers, which extends the frequency response to an earth-shaking 18Hz. The T-30LSE is a true limited edition loudspeaker, as only 100 pairs will be produced by RBH. Available in 30 woodgrain veneers, the T-30LSE has a suggested retail of $14,999 per pair.
- ASA Electronics makes improvements to fabrication department
- Roadify Transit Announces Distribution and Technology Relationships With Leading Digital Signage Companies
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore
- Bridge Technologies, Clear-Com, and Solid State Logic Join AIMS
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES
- Nokia completes first pre-standard 600MHz LTE call using commercially-available hardware
- Game Creek Wins Big With IHSE's KVM Systems During 2017 Pro Football Championship