Meridian Audio Limited has introduced an in-wall subwoofer to augment its new 300 Series of installation speakers line at International CES. In addition to complete integration with a Meridian audio system, the SW320 in-wall subwoofer can, like the 300 Series as a whole, be used with third-party systems. The new products are on display in the South Hall 1, booth 20538. The SW300 consists of two separate parts: the in-wall unit itself and a rack-mount C52 active subwoofer controller that will drive up to two in-wall units. Available this month, the SW300 in-wall subwoofer system is available in two configurations: SW320i (standard) at a $1,695 suggested retail and SW320f (flush) at $1,595.
- Roadify Transit Announces Distribution and Technology Relationships With Leading Digital Signage Companies
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore
- Bridge Technologies, Clear-Com, and Solid State Logic Join AIMS
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES
- Nokia completes first pre-standard 600MHz LTE call using commercially-available hardware
- Game Creek Wins Big With IHSE's KVM Systems During 2017 Pro Football Championship
- Platin Introduces the HS Eskimo Ultra-Efficient Wireless Bluetooth Speaker