Mango Tango is introducing several cases during International CES at the Sands, booth 72649, designed for the fashion conscious. Debuting in stores nationwide this spring, the collection features competitively priced styles fabricated in an extensive array of colors and textiles that complement Mango Tango laptop bags and the wardrobes of fashionable women on the go. The personal electronic messenger bag features an array of colors in faux suede, croc, leather and canvas. The faux suede model has Chanel-inspired quilting with a decorative chain strap and is accented with feminine tassels and trademarked "easy grip" zippers. It's available in an array of fashionable colors. Also, this messenger bag comes with a choice of wristlet straps in fancy pearl with gold beading and a PVC-dyed match strap. New Brite cellphone cases accommodate most cellphones. They're fabricated in Mango Tango signature "brites" in PVC with a choice of a messenger strap or self wristlet strap. The Mango Tango phone "leash" connects a cellphone case to a woman's handbag or laptop case.
- Roadify Transit Announces Distribution and Technology Relationships With Leading Digital Signage Companies
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore
- Bridge Technologies, Clear-Com, and Solid State Logic Join AIMS
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES
- Nokia completes first pre-standard 600MHz LTE call using commercially-available hardware
- Game Creek Wins Big With IHSE's KVM Systems During 2017 Pro Football Championship
- Platin Introduces the HS Eskimo Ultra-Efficient Wireless Bluetooth Speaker