Mango Tango is introducing several cases during International CES at the Sands, booth 72649, designed for the fashion conscious. Debuting in stores nationwide this spring, the collection features competitively priced styles fabricated in an extensive array of colors and textiles that complement Mango Tango laptop bags and the wardrobes of fashionable women on the go. The personal electronic messenger bag features an array of colors in faux suede, croc, leather and canvas. The faux suede model has Chanel-inspired quilting with a decorative chain strap and is accented with feminine tassels and trademarked "easy grip" zippers. It's available in an array of fashionable colors. Also, this messenger bag comes with a choice of wristlet straps in fancy pearl with gold beading and a PVC-dyed match strap. New Brite cellphone cases accommodate most cellphones. They're fabricated in Mango Tango signature "brites" in PVC with a choice of a messenger strap or self wristlet strap. The Mango Tango phone "leash" connects a cellphone case to a woman's handbag or laptop case.
- PlayStation4 Price Reduced To $349.99 In The U.S.
- Rydeen Links Advanced Technologies
- Dell XPS Just Got Better
- BenQ's Large-Venue Projectors are Ready for the Big Time
- Nortek Security & Control Ships Full Portfolio of Smart Home Devices to Expand Security Provider and Custom Installer Business Opportunities
- VITEC's MGW Ace, World's First Portable HEVC Hardware Encoder, Wins IBC2015 Best of Show Award
- BrandsMart USA and ABM to Fund $2 Million Retrofit With PACE
- Trident Case® Expands Cyclops and Aegis Pro Series to Protect the Microsoft Surface™ Pro 4
- Encore Performance: BenQ's Minimalist GW Series Monitors Prove Once Again That Less is More
- NUGEN Audio at 139th AES Convention Product Preview