LPD Music is rocking International CES with its latest products at the Sands Exposition Center, booth 72936, highlighted by its Darling Divas guitars. The Darling Divas line of electric guitars come in striking colors and finishes, with many quality features and solid construction not found in other models more than double this price range, according to the company. The Divas line of guitars is also available in complete packages, with everything a young diva would need to get started immediately. This package includes: a guitar (available in eight colors) with a color-coordinated bag, amp and strap in faux mermaid skin covering, guitar tuner, instructional CD-ROM, string winder, Diva logo picks and guitar cable. LPD is targeting tweens and teenagers with a full line of musical instruments and accessories. It carries drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, complete guitar packages and band instruments. Visit the booth for pricing and availability.
- Video Clarity and PacketStorm Join Forces on Video-Over-IP Testing Solution
- NUGEN Audio Releases Halo Upmix, Software for Stereo-to-5.1/7.1 Upmixing for Film and TV
- Z-Wave Alliance names industry vet Mitchell Klein as new Executive Director
- Cobalt Digital Integrates Embrionix SFPs to Enable SDI-Over-IP Signal Transmission
- TESSCO RE-RELEASES GOCONNECT™ APP WITH MORE FEATURES TO DRIVE MOBILE ACCESSORIES RETAIL SALES
- Azione Unlimited Welcomes Vantage
- VITEC Introduces First Portable HEVC Encode/Decode Solution to European Market at IBC2015
- Maytag Brand and Major League Baseball Want Americans to Get "Filthy"
- Polk Audio Expands T Series Line of Loudspeakers
- Trident Case® Expands Popular Aegis Series™ with Introduction of Signature Edition Case