jWin is introducing the iLuv hi-fi audio system with BluePin technology during International CES at booth 15023 at the Central Hall. The model i199 uses jAura acoustic speaker technology playing music from iPods, CDs, MP3 CDs or AM/FM radio. A user brings music from an audio device, computer, mobile phone and other devices, and the product is designed with Bluetooth wireless technology and, thanks to the BluePin wireless audio transmitter/receiver, it can be played through the system, the company said. In return, users can listen to music in their room wirelessly on headphones or speakers equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology. The suggested retail price is $199 and shipments will be available this month.
- Educational Seminars Planned for The End Result Show
- BOB’S DISCOUNT FURNITURE NAMES CORY CARRIER OF THE YEAR
- INFOCUS NAMES BRADY O. BRUCE CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- Group led by Stephen DeFuria Acquires Premium Audio Products Distributor VANA Ltd.
- INFOCUS DEBUTS FULL SPECTRUM OF INTEGRATED ENTERPRISE COLLABORATION SOLUTIONS AT ISE 2016
- SMK Electronics Announces Relocation and Expansion of Its SMK and SMK-Link Northern California Offices
- BeON Home, Home Security Innovator, Continues Growth with an Additional $2.9 Million Investment
- NewerTech HDMI Headless Video Accelerator Now Shipping – Speeds Up Display, Video, Keyboard & Mouse via Remote Access – Re-stocked after Instantly Selling out
- 85-Year Old Leading Audio Video Equipment Store, Pacific Radio Electronics (PacRad) in Burbank, California Leads the Pro AV Online Shopping Experience by Launching Its New Cutting Edge Website
- Jetbuilt Brings New Software Innovation to ISE 2016