jWin is introducing the iLuv hi-fi audio system with BluePin technology during International CES at booth 15023 at the Central Hall. The model i199 uses jAura acoustic speaker technology playing music from iPods, CDs, MP3 CDs or AM/FM radio. A user brings music from an audio device, computer, mobile phone and other devices, and the product is designed with Bluetooth wireless technology and, thanks to the BluePin wireless audio transmitter/receiver, it can be played through the system, the company said. In return, users can listen to music in their room wirelessly on headphones or speakers equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology. The suggested retail price is $199 and shipments will be available this month.
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore
- Bridge Technologies, Clear-Com, and Solid State Logic Join AIMS
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES
- Nokia completes first pre-standard 600MHz LTE call using commercially-available hardware
- Game Creek Wins Big With IHSE's KVM Systems During 2017 Pro Football Championship
- Platin Introduces the HS Eskimo Ultra-Efficient Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Mediatronik to distribute Calrec Audio consoles in the Czech Republic