The following corrects inaccuracies in a story on Cobra Electronics acquiring Lowrance Electronics (TWICE, Jan. 29, p. 10): Cobra purchased Lowrance, a maker of GPS and depth equipment for the marine and recreational markets, for $53 million in equity and assumption of debt. Lowrance, a leader in depth/fish-finding gear, markets its products under its own brand name and under the Eagle brand name. Its depth/fish-finding gear technology is based on sonar.
- A New Dimension: Three Quarters of 3D Printer Owners Report High Daily and Weekly Usage, Finds New CEA Study
- Artison Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Industry's Smallest High-Performance Subwoofer
- Nintendo Unveils Over 50 New Features and Other Details for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- HTSA Honors Top Vendors of 2014
- MASSIVE AUDIO ENTERS THE TARDIS TO INTRODUCE DOCTOR WHO BLUETOOTH AUDIO SPEAKERS
- MakerBot Expands 3D Printer Distribution and Sales to South Africa
- Gefen Expands Portfolio of 4K Ultra HD Infrastructure Solutions
- HDX reaches North American distribution agreement with Casio America Inc.
- Mopar Goes All-in With Fleet of Customized SEMA Show Rides
- Larson Electronics Releases 150 Watt Explosion Proof LED Light Fixture that operates on 347/480V AC