SAN FRANCISCO – “The Millennials: The New Generation of Shoppers” is a report released by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) during its Fall Forum, held here last month. The Millennials group is 27 percent of the population and range in age from 13 to 31. Among the findings are that Millennials are the leading digital enthusiasts; word of mouth and social networks reign for learn- ing about products; and brick-and-mortar is still relevant, especially for hands-on learning. The Internet survey was a random national sample of 1,010 online U.S. adults and 255 online U.S. teens, ages 13 to 17, during the period of September.
- Middle Atlantic Unveils Hub -- an All-In-One, Tech-Ready Furniture Solution for Collaborative Environments
- BenQ Continues Commitment to Visual Arts Community With Sponsorship of Aurora in Dallas Arts District
- Trident Case® Introduces Line-Up of Apple Watch™ Accessories to Offer Convenient Charging, Storage and Protection
- ESP/SurgeX Envision is a Vital Power Monitoring and Analytics Tool for Integrators
- Quirky, Inc. Set For Ch. 11 Sale Process
- PlayStation4 Price Reduced To $349.99 In The U.S.
- Rydeen Links Advanced Technologies
- Dell XPS Just Got Better
- BenQ's Large-Venue Projectors are Ready for the Big Time
- Nortek Security & Control Ships Full Portfolio of Smart Home Devices to Expand Security Provider and Custom Installer Business Opportunities