The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) celebrated its tenth annual CEO Summit where its first one was held, the Fairmont Southampton, here, which drew over 100 top industry executives plus their families June 21-25. CEA president/CEO Gary Shapiro welcomed speakers such as Best Buy vice chairman/CEO Brad Anderson (see p.1) and Shelley Nandkeolyar, president of Home Depot Direct Brands (see upcoming July 17 issue) among others. And attendees had time every afternoon to enjoy the island's sea, sand, shopping, golf and its fabulous views of nature. As the pictures on this page indicate, a good time was had by all.
- Trident Case® Introduces Line-Up of Apple Watch™ Accessories to Offer Convenient Charging, Storage and Protection
- ESP/SurgeX Envision is a Vital Power Monitoring and Analytics Tool for Integrators
- Quirky, Inc. Set For Ch. 11 Sale Process
- PlayStation4 Price Reduced To $349.99 In The U.S.
- Rydeen Links Advanced Technologies
- Dell XPS Just Got Better
- BenQ's Large-Venue Projectors are Ready for the Big Time
- Nortek Security & Control Ships Full Portfolio of Smart Home Devices to Expand Security Provider and Custom Installer Business Opportunities
- VITEC's MGW Ace, World's First Portable HEVC Hardware Encoder, Wins IBC2015 Best of Show Award
- BrandsMart USA and ABM to Fund $2 Million Retrofit With PACE