NEW YORK — While fashion is a prime driver when it comes to smartphone and tablet case sales, protection is paramount to many users. Suppliers that have exhausted the number of color choices for their lines are differentiating themselves by thinking outside the box when it comes to construction materials and protection standards. Pictured here are some recent innovative cases and protective accessories to hit the market.
- Rachio is World’s First Smart Sprinkler Controller to Deliver Full Integration with the Google Assistant
- HTSA to Offer New Business Management Masterclass Training Based on Renown Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Yamaha Debuts the CS-700 Video Sound Collaboration System for Huddle Rooms
- Canon Celebrates Its 14th Consecutive Year Of No. 1 Marketshare In Global Interchangeable-Lens Digital Cameras
- ASA Electronics makes improvements to fabrication department
- Roadify Transit Announces Distribution and Technology Relationships With Leading Digital Signage Companies
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore
- Bridge Technologies, Clear-Com, and Solid State Logic Join AIMS
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'