Bogen Imaging is introducing the Ergo-Tech collection of backpacks from Kata during International CES at booth 71619 in the Sands. Kata's new bags are designed with the mobile consumer in mind. Ergo-Tech complements lifestyles that are intertwined with electronics, the company said. With more than 17 models, each is designed to accommodate a range of electronics, including digital cameras, cellphones, MP3 players, PDAs, laptops and more, the firm said. Setting it apart from the competition and other bags in the Kata line, the Ergo-Tech collection is made from Kata's Elasto-Guard material, which consists of two layers and is a flexible material that will adjust to the shapes and movements of the carrier's body, while also able to shift shape in order to fit the variable equipment demands. The Prism U pictured is priced at $110.
- PlayStation4 Price Reduced To $349.99 In The U.S.
- Rydeen Links Advanced Technologies
- Dell XPS Just Got Better
- BenQ's Large-Venue Projectors are Ready for the Big Time
- VITEC's MGW Ace, World's First Portable HEVC Hardware Encoder, Wins IBC2015 Best of Show Award
- BrandsMart USA and ABM to Fund $2 Million Retrofit With PACE
- Trident Case® Expands Cyclops and Aegis Pro Series to Protect the Microsoft Surface™ Pro 4
- Encore Performance: BenQ's Minimalist GW Series Monitors Prove Once Again That Less is More
- NUGEN Audio at 139th AES Convention Product Preview
- Barnes & Noble Expands NOOK® by Samsung Lineup, Launches New NOOK Trade-In/Trade-Up Promotion