Audio-Technica is introducing its ATH-ANC7 QuietPoint active noise-canceling headphones here at booth 71137 in the Sands. The headphones used a miniature microphone in each earpiece that monitors ambient noise and creates a sound-canceling signal intended to reduce background noise by up to 85 percent. The product features a closed-back design that incorporates large-aperture 40mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems. It can be used with a variety of applications including MP3, CD, DVD players and in-flight entertainment systems. The headphones have a wide frequency response of 10Hz to 25,000Hz. The headphones have a suggested retail price of $219 and are powered by a single AAA alkaline battery.
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES
- Nokia completes first pre-standard 600MHz LTE call using commercially-available hardware
- Game Creek Wins Big With IHSE's KVM Systems During 2017 Pro Football Championship
- Platin Introduces the HS Eskimo Ultra-Efficient Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Mediatronik to distribute Calrec Audio consoles in the Czech Republic
- VidOvation at the 2017 NAB Show
- OTTAVA IS FIRST LABEL TO RELEASE MQA ON COMPACT DISC