Atlantic is introducing the Ego waterproof sound case for iPod during International CES at booth 7905. The Ego floats in the water and is designed to house fourth- and fifth-generation iPods. It is also a boombox featuring sealed waterproof speakers, sealed bass venting ports and sound powered by dual, full-range neodymium drivers. The silicone gasket and snap-locking closure is specially designed to seal in and protect iPods while still providing full feature access to the click wheel from the outside of the case through the waterproof click-wheel membrane. Powered by four AA batteries, the case has 30 hours of continuous playing time. The suggested retail is $199.
- One Firefly Expands Online Services with Enhanced Web Hosting Packages for Technology Integrators
- ZTE, the Cleveland Cavaliers and Fans Celebrated the Year of the Monkey Together
- INFOCUS EXTENDS AWARD-WINNING CANVAS COLLABORATIVE VISUALIZATION SOLUTION WITH CANVAS TOUCH
- Control4 Expands Wireless Smart Lighting Product Line to Unlock Retrofit Business Growth in Europe and Asia
- INFOCUS UNVEILS CONX, THE NEW SOLUTION FOR ENTERPRISE CONFERENCING AND COLLABORATION
- Educational Seminars Planned for The End Result Show
- BOB’S DISCOUNT FURNITURE NAMES CORY CARRIER OF THE YEAR
- INFOCUS NAMES BRADY O. BRUCE CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- Group led by Stephen DeFuria Acquires Premium Audio Products Distributor VANA Ltd.
- INFOCUS DEBUTS FULL SPECTRUM OF INTEGRATED ENTERPRISE COLLABORATION SOLUTIONS AT ISE 2016