Atlantic is introducing the Ego waterproof sound case for iPod during International CES at booth 7905. The Ego floats in the water and is designed to house fourth- and fifth-generation iPods. It is also a boombox featuring sealed waterproof speakers, sealed bass venting ports and sound powered by dual, full-range neodymium drivers. The silicone gasket and snap-locking closure is specially designed to seal in and protect iPods while still providing full feature access to the click wheel from the outside of the case through the waterproof click-wheel membrane. Powered by four AA batteries, the case has 30 hours of continuous playing time. The suggested retail is $199.
- Urban Armor Gear Glass Screen Protectors Receive Microsoft Designed for Surface Certification
- Onkyo, Integra Partner with AVAD
- IBM and Visa Turn Automobiles, Appliances and All Other Connected Devices into Potential Points of Sale with Watson Internet of Things
- IBM and The Weather Company Unveil World’s First Mobile Weather Alerting Platform for Underserved Populations in Emerging Markets
- Quantum at CABSAT 2017
- Symply Brings Lightning-Fast Digital Storage Solutions to BVE 2017
- NetApp Featured Products at the 2017 NAB Show
- NUGEN Audio at the 2017 NAB Show
- SyncBac PRO Delivers Significant Cost Savings For 'The Island With Bear Grylls'
- New Canon EOS Rebel T7i and EOS 77D Cameras Possess Stunning Autofocus Capabilities