New York - The Consumer
Electronics Association has issued its call for speakers for the 2012
The show will run from
Jan. 10-13, 2012. Speaker proposals need to be submitted to cesweb.org/efs
through July 6.
The following are the
list of topics for the CES conference program.Home Entertainment
and Lifestyle Technologies
3D at Home: Here to Stay?
Cameras and Camcorders: Adapting in the Age of
Defining the Smart Home Market
Navigating the Connected Home
Tablets: Where Do We Go from Here?
Bringing the Cloud Down to Earth
CE Innovation: Going Where No One Has Gone
Portable Power: The Quest for Longer Lasting
Smart Appliances: Ready for Prime Time?
The Evolving User Interface: What's Next?In-Vehicle
- Electronics Retailing in the 21st Century
- The Consumerization of IT: How Consumer Innovation Is
- Mobile Payment Basics: How the Business Works
- Mobile Payment Basics: How the Technology Works
- Planet of the Apps
- Smartphones: Hot Features and Trends
New York - The Consumer Electronics Association has issued its call for speakers for the 2012 International CES.