Strategy Analytics projects slower growth for OEM and after-market automotive satellite radios because of growing demand for portable models and for digital AM/FM radio. Subscription costs will also pose a challenge to subscription growth. By 2010, satellite radio will account for 12.8 million unit shipments, or about 68 percent of total digital radio shipments in the United States, the company said.
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES
- Nokia completes first pre-standard 600MHz LTE call using commercially-available hardware
- Game Creek Wins Big With IHSE's KVM Systems During 2017 Pro Football Championship
- Platin Introduces the HS Eskimo Ultra-Efficient Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Mediatronik to distribute Calrec Audio consoles in the Czech Republic
- VidOvation at the 2017 NAB Show
- OTTAVA IS FIRST LABEL TO RELEASE MQA ON COMPACT DISC