BrandSource’s Summit show at the Marriott World Center in Orlando, Fla., illustrated the va
Home >> Regional Account Representative
Pentax Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation, one of the world's leading suppliers of technologically advanced products including digital cameras and sport optics for consumers, is seeking a Regional Account Representative for the Western US. This position is responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with customers within their prescribed region while representing our entire range of products to assigned and prospective customers, and ensuring that proper product life cycle planning is maintained.
Key responsibilities include:
· Developing sales strategies within defined territory and customer base to generate revenue to achieve sales targets and grow customer business.
· Providing technical customer service support to dealers.
· Actively participates in all account management meetings to provide sales opportunity updates and customer specific strategy in order generate sales.
· Participating in trade shows and all assigned company events.
· Achieving goals and objectives as assigned by management on annual or quarterly basis.
· Traveling throughout the territory to prospect new opportunities to grow opportunity funnel, develops customer and dealer relationships to close orders as required.
· Providing customers with quotations, sales and marketing peripherals, and full support as required.
· Managing expense accounts according to company policy.
· Forecasting projected sales on a monthly basis, or as required, achieving operating plan and business objectives.
· Preparing proposals, presentations, and conducts product demonstrations.
· Preparing meeting notes after each customer meeting and develops accurate action plans.
· Identifying and communicates significant market trends.
· Managing all Co-op/MDF/FC/Equipment expenses according to company policy.
Successful candidates will possess a Bachelor’s Degree, and a minimum of 5 years of sales experience calling directly on customers, preferably in the consumer electronics industry, or an equivalent combination of experience and education. Must have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work autonomously, and be self-motivated. Excellent organizational, territory management, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills are required, along with a basic understanding of photography and skills and practices. Must be able to confidently represent the organization in front of large groups, and willing to travel 70% of the time. Must have a good business acumen, computer & technology literate, and have a high level of integrity and desire to succeed. Physical requirements of the job include the ability to lift up to 35 pounds, ability to stand for long periods of time, and ability to using visual acumen, hands and fingers in performance of computer use.
Please send resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PENTAX RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS CORPORATION is an equal employment opportunity employer.
This TWICE webinar, hosted by senior editor Alan Wolf, will take a look at what may be the hottest CE products at retail that will be sold during the all-important fourth quarter. Top technologies, market strategies and industry trends will be discussed with industry analysts and executives.