New York — The Anti-Defamation League’s National Consumer Technology Industry divisio
Home >> Product Development Manager
Established consumer electronics supplier is looking for an experienced product development manager to design and develop a line of Smartphone accessories, with a focus on charging solutions.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Create project calendars and be accountable for the delivery and due dates for key products
• Manage product line margins within corporate requirements by setting and enforcing product cost parameters
• Ability to work with package designers and factories to create a finished product.
Candidate Qualifications/Skills Summary:
• Understands the consumer electronics business and has experience in this field.
• Understands consumer product design and development processes from concept to production
• Must be organized and have exemplary time management skills
• Experience working with Asian suppliers preferred
• Must be willing to travel overseas 2-3 times per year
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This TWICE webinar, hosted by senior editor Alan Wolf, will take a look at what may be the hottest CE products at retail that will be sold during the all-important fourth quarter. Top technologies, market strategies and industry trends will be discussed with industry analysts and executives.