New York — The Anti-Defamation League’s National Consumer Technology Industry divisio
Home >> Independent Sales Representative
We are currently expanding our team of talented professionals due to our strong continued growth and expansion. We are currently looking for exceptional individuals with a solid understanding of consumer electronics (and/or mobile accessories) and possessing the ability to develop technology with extraordinary team work collaboration.
We are seeking an Independent Sales Representatives in the United States. Territory-based, reporting to the US Manager, the Sales Representative will be responsible for selling and managing brands within a prescribed territory and/or specific accounts by contacting prospective customers and strengthening relationships with existing customers.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
· Prospecting, building, and cultivating retail, Clubs, B2B, Premium, Distributors and Mobile Carrier Channels within a given North & South American territory
· Servicing existing accounts by maintaining inventory levels, performing staff training seminars, merchandising goods and coordinating store promotions when needed;
· Cold calling to prospects;
· Following up with new/existing customers, leads, and opportunities;
· Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of products and ensuring customers are informed of current and new products;
· Attending trade shows, educational seminars, and sales meetings, as required;
· Providing excellent customer service and developing strong customer relationships;
· Actively participating in frequent conference calls and sales meetings with iLuv management.
· Minimum 3 years of Mobile Accessories & Peripheral Products Sales Representative experience;
· Knowledge of territory and commercial retailers;
· Work with all customer levels including retailers, end-users, consultants, etc.
· Experience with, and a strong commitment to customer service;
· Able to work closely with management.
· Independent Sales Representatives are paid commission on net sales to specific customers within an assigned territory.
· Independent Sales Representatives are independent contractors and not employees of iLuv Creative Technology.
This TWICE webinar, hosted by senior editor Alan Wolf, will take a look at what may be the hottest CE products at retail that will be sold during the all-important fourth quarter. Top technologies, market strategies and industry trends will be discussed with industry analysts and executives.