By Lisa Johnston
New products on display at the American International Toy Fair, held in N
Amazon Unit Business Manager
At Bose Corporation, we’ve spent five decades developing and bringing to market high quality, innovative products that create or redefine categories. This passion for technology and innovation doesn’t stop with our products. We look for bright, motivated people who know how to get results and are interested in building a career.
The Amazon.com Unit Business Manager will lead, manage, and coordinate the team that drives sales and Bose brand enhancement through Amazon.com in the US and Canada. The role will have primary responsibility for developing strategy, and leading a cross functional team tasked with achieving sales and profit goals, as well as executing marketing and operating plans that result in strengthening our strategic relationship with Amazon.com. This position will collaborate closely with multiple internal teams, Amazon merchants and support resources.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing strategy and supporting initiatives that drive sales, optimize customer experience, maximize product awareness, and facilitate customer research of our key product categories.
- Working with Bose Senior Leadership, Product Divisions, and Americas Sales Marketing in order to grow the Bose presence on Amazon.com while achieving financial goals.
- Fully leveraging Amazon’s strong market position to capitalize on the opportunity presented by each of our new product launches.
- Proactively identifying incremental sales and marketing opportunities, and working across both the Amazon and Bose organizations to maximize these opportunities.
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Bose’s Amazon Retail team, Bose Senior Leadership and Amazon.com executives, buying teams and operations contacts.
- Obtaining, utilizing, leveraging and communicating sales, marketing and brand enhancement data.
- Managing and developing a team, establishing clear goals and expectations and cultivating a strong team environment.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 10 years of progressive national account management experience in Consumer Electronics, including 5 years of e-commerce or online experience. Amazon.com experience a plus. Minimum of 4 – 5 years of managing a team required.
In addition, we are looking for someone with a strong strategic outlook focusing on sustainable results and achieving long term goals. This bottom-line, results oriented business person will have a deep understanding of ecommerce trends and advancements that drive traffic, conversion and brand advocacy. The ideal candidate will have an affinity for numbers and metrics as well as have the ability to develop strong relationships and collaborate cross-functionally at multiple organizational levels.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications required, or equivalent experience.
Please visit www.Bose.com/careers and submit your resume to Requisition ID # 16252.
This TWICE webinar, hosted by senior editor Alan Wolf, will take a look at what may be the hottest CE products at retail that will be sold during the all-important fourth quarter. Top technologies, market strategies and industry trends will be discussed with industry analysts and executives.