National Account Manager (Jr.) – American Audio & Video
With over 35 years of experience, American Audio &Video (AA&V) (a division of American Music & Sound LLC (AM&S)) is a global importer/distributor of consumer electronic products and an OEM/ODM loudspeaker manufacturer, with reach into some of Europe’s and the Americas’ largest national CE chains and smaller owner-operated businesses alike. To learn more about AA&V, visit our Web site at www.americanaudiovideo.com
We are currently seeking a National Account Manager in the United States (East Coast). This will be a junior position reporting to the Division Manager, with the responsibility to work closely with the rep force in order to grow the reach and sales of the brand(s) under his/her direct responsibility. This will be accomplished by contacting prospective customers and strengthening relationships with existing customers.
Specific tasks and sales related responsibilities, handled either directly or with the help of the servicing rep, will include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing existing accounts;
- Travel as the “brand champion” to assist in closing new accounts;
- Performing training seminars, sales meetings, webinars, conference calls etc. for reps and customers as necessary;
- Conceive, recommend and deploy agreed-to promotions and marketing efforts that will help the brand(s) be successful;
- Cold calling prospects;
- Following up with reps, new/existing customers, leads, and opportunities;
- Ensure customers and reps are informed of current and new products;
- Attending shows, educational seminars, and sales meetings, as required;
- Providing excellent customer service and developing strong customer relationships;
- Providing consistent reporting of efforts and results to AAV management, in the form of both written and verbally communicated information.
- Minimum 2 years of Consumer Electronic Sales Representative experience,
- Knowledge of the retailer/channels (brick and mortar and on-line) landscape.
- Ability to work with all channel customers, retailers, consultants, etc. and an understanding of the typical commercial needs of these channels;
- Experience with, and a strong commitment to customer service;
- Be a good communicator, and comfortable in dealing with all levels of individuals- end-users to retail executive decision makers;
- Be creative, perseverant with excellent attention to detail;
- Well organized, be able conceive plans and execute them;
- Be obsessive and passionate about success;
- Be good natured, likes interacting with people, and believes in working hard and having fun.
- Able to travel extensively, sometimes with little notice;
- Able to work with typical reporting software tools (Microsoft Office)
- This is a full time position offering salary and medical benefits, as well as a bonus structure based on targets mutually set.
To apply for this position or to learn about all career opportunities at AAV & AM&S, please visit our career page (www.americanmusicandsound.com) at the following link:
This position is responsible for the sale of the Sennheiser Consumer products to specific key accounts as defined by Sennheiser Electronic Corporation. You will provide ongoing support to the key accounts you are assigned. You will also be responsible for the sale of the Sennheiser Consumer products in a specified geographical area: MN, ND, SD and WI. The ideal candidate will be based in MN.
Candidates Must Have:
- Experience with audio electronics or high-tech products
- Experience selling to and servicing national CE retailers
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Polished presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office, JD Edwards and Lotus Notes preferred
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- This position requires extensive travel throughout the assigned territory, up to 80% of the working time will be spent out in the territory performing the duties and responsibilities. May require significant overnight travel.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred and four to six years related sales channel experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualified candidates should apply online at: www.sennheiserusa.com
Sennheiser Electronic Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Consumer electronics/appliance manufacturer with strong brands: Sylvania, Proscan, RCA, IGLOO is seeking rep groups and national account managers within the USA and Latin/South America. The account manager or rep group will possess aggressive selling skills and have extensive experience in the consumer electronics and/or Appliance fields with solid relationships with the buyers in their account base.
Email line card and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CES 2015 BOOTH #9444, CENTRAL HALL
Bankers Warranty Group (BWG) is seeking an experienced service contract industry professional with a history of building strong relationships. This Senior Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining, growing and insuring profitability for their assigned accounts. The right individual will possess excellent verbal and communication skills, a proven track record of success, be an independent worker and be motivated to help BWG grow.
- 3 years of project/account management and leadership experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Committed to the position/company
- Ability to grasp concepts and instructions quickly
- Some travel required 20%-30%
Please contact: Matt Taylor, VP of Operations: email@example.com
D&H Distributing sells an array of computer and electronics products to businesses in the U.S. and Canada. With 96 years in the industry, we are an employee owned company and a national leader in electronic and consumer products distribution. We have a new opportunity for someone to lead our East Coast Retail/Etail Outside Sales Team. Our ideal candidate has experience selling computer and technology products to large retailers and etailers, has a proven track-record leading sales teams, is customer-service-oriented, and willing to live in Harrisburg, PA.
The Regional VP of Sales is responsible for the East Coast Region’s direction and management of all sales and business development operations, growing existing business, and involvement with key strategic account development. Responsibilities also include owning the P&L for the region, pricing, compensation and channel strategy as well as account rep development.
- Oversee the hiring and development of a regional sales organization.
- Be a role model for the company culture.
- Establish sales goals, compensation, and training programs for the outside sales team.
- Drive the development of sales strategies.
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the company to deliver great customer and vendor experiences.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Work closely with other departments to put on customer facing events and shows.
- Manage overall sales process in the region, set appropriate metrics for the sales teams; work collaboratively with inside sales and support teams.
- Develop pricing policies, negotiate contracts and terms and conditions for high profile customers and channel partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field of study.
- At least 7 years of sales experience in comparable industry.
- At least 5 years of experience leading outside sales teams.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Computer industry knowledge and strong understanding or retail and etail preferred.
- Must possess a strong passion to be their best and deliver best in class customer and vendor support.
- Very strong leadership skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer).
- Must be willing to travel as needed to excel in the position.
Submit Resume and Salary Requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org