Retail Operations Manager - Best Buy US and Canada Team
Bose Corp. has an exciting Retail Operations Manager opening within the Best Buy Sales Theater. The Retail Operations Manager will be working closely with the Best Buy US and Best Buy Canada account teams and can be based in either the Twin Cities or with our support teams, who are based in Massachusetts.
This individual will have ownership of all Best Buy Headquarter elements of Retail Operations supporting Best Buy Sales; achieving targeted metrics on display deployment, functionality, training and advocacy. He/she will be responsible for Retail Operation relationships with the account, associated 3PL partners and with Bose resource support teams.
The ideal candidate will plan, monitor, and manage internal projects from initiation through completion. This individual will lead and coordinate project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, and progress reporting.
The primary responsibility for this role is in four key areas of the business:
Displays, Prototype Process, Retail Selling/Advocacy Initiatives, and Training.
This individual will work in a team-based sales environment to cultivate strong collaborative relationships with team members, and assigned account key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will need to work well in a team environment as well as be able to excel working independently.
Qualified candidates must have a demonstrated success in the Consumer Electronics industry, as well as specific experience working with or for Best Buy as well as:
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years of Retail Operations related experience is required.
- Proven success collaborating with others and building strong relationships with key re-sellers required.
- Strong experience delivering business presentations to key decision makers and key stakeholders both internal and external is essential.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to influence leadership roles both internal and external
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline required.
This position is based either in Minneapolis, MN or Westborough, MA. Up to 30% travel required.
Position Wanted: Technical and Customer Support Representative
StormAudio is a worldwide leader in Immersive Audio solutions. The Home Entertainment and Luxury Audio Product Division, based in Europe, is specialized in the design, production and marketing of premium audio electronics for the High Profile Residential Markets.
We have an immediate opening for a motivated, self-starter, career minded audio video tech and support person with experience in upscale residential systems.
Position: Technical and Customer Support Representative
Compensation: Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
Benefits Offered: Medical, Vacation
Employment Type: Employee
Office Location: Ontario, CA area
Report to: Director of Business Development, N. America/Pacific Region
Qualifications Desired and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- § Focus on customer service and are a team player.
- § Understanding the High Profile Audio Electronic sector.
- § Have the proper education level for the position and you can justify a successful experience in a similar position.
- § Are comfortable with very technical product and Business-to-Business environment. Company will train on Company products.
- § Have the ambition and energy to get involved in a very demanding project.
- § Ability to manage your actions with autonomy and sense of priorities.
- § Able to handle many tasks in parallel and to work with a large amount of information.
- § Work closely with offices in Europe and Asia
- § Are proficient with computer tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as CRM or ERP.
- § Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- § Work with system designers and sales professionals to deliver outstanding results.
- § Ability to troubleshoot.
- § Experience in Integrating and Installing A/V systems.
- § Experience with Residential Cinema and Control systems.
- § Experience with general programing and calibration of A/V gear (not coding).
- § Crestron, AMX, Control4, Savant, URC experience is a plus.
- § Some travel and mostly based in office.
- § Work trade shows on behalf of Company.
- § Have an excellent level of English. Additional languages are a plus.
- § Take and process orders.
- § Work with US rep force.
See company details:
Please forward resume to:
Director of Business Development
C + A Global is growing rapidly and is looking to expand its US sales team
We are a leading international manufacturer and major supplier of electronics, cameras, camera equipment, accessories, professional audio equipment, home furnishings, baby products, safes, suppliments and travel accessories directed to the consumer marketplace. We have the licenses of private brands such as Polaroid, Gold’s Gym and Stanley and own several other companies including ZINK and Skymall.
If you have experience selling housewares, electronics, gun safes, sport supplements...we want to hear from you.
If you have experience selling into the value channel, sporting goods, home improvement…we want to hear from you
The Candidates must be motivated self-starters that can open doors for branded and non-branded merchandise. Minimum of 7 years of direct selling experience needed and must be based in the NJ metro area, travel required. Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with TWICE Magazine in the subject line of your correspondence.
Sales and Marketing positions for U.S. Electronics manufacturer for the cell phone market and mass merchant electronic market, for US and EU.
30 year old electronics manufacturer with exclusive patented products in phone accessory and home entertainment markets expanding its sales team. Looking to add a sales manager, commissioned reps, and internet marketing specialist. We will be meeting prospective candidates, if you are attending, at the CES show in January 2017 at our booth #11235 in the Central Hall. Ask for Jack Strauser only. Email resume or Company info to Michael@forsiteinc.com whether attending CES or not.