Area Sales Manager - Consumer Electronics
As an Area Sales Manager (Account Rep), you will be responsible for the sale of the Sennheiser Consumer products in a specified geographical area: (Northeast: CT, VT, NH, ME, MA,RI, upstate NY and PA.). The ideal candidate will be based in the respective territory. You will provide ongoing support to our product distribution channel, dealers and OEM opportunities. You will also develop new direct and indirect channels.
Candidates Must Have:
- Experience with audio electronics, portable consumer electronics or high-tech products
- Channel sales experience
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Polished presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office, JD Edwards and Lotus Notes preferred
- Ability to maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred and four to six years related sales channel experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position requires extensive travel throughout the assigned territory, up to 80% of the working time will be spent out in the territory performing the duties and responsibilities. May require significant overnight travel.
Candidates should apply online at www.sennheiserusa.com
Sennheiser Electronic Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.