Yamaha Corporation of America- AV division, the industry’s leading manufacturer of home audio products, is hiring a National Account Manager with specific focus on the internet channel. The National Account Manager is responsible for achievement of the company sales and profit goals for assigned accounts. The position is based at Yamaha Corporation’s national headquarters in Buena Park, CA. Responsibilities include but are not limited to maintaining close working relationships with major accounts and coordinating business activities with other Yamaha employees across all aspects of the business. The position requires field travel within the territory and periodic travel to trade shows or business events in support of assigned accounts
- Must have outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly organized and be capable of managing multiple tasks efficiently.
- Must have at least 1 year of sales experience with the internet channel of distribution.
- Must have a thorough understanding of both retail and wholesale side of Consumer Electronics.
- Must have strong forecasting and analytical skills
- Must live in Southern California
- Must be able and available to occasionally work on weekends
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
To apply please click here
Progressive, full line, professional Consumer Electronics Company looking for established commissioned sales agent representatives for USA, Mexico and South American markets. Must have current relationships with major, chain and National Accounts. Full support supplied.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Account Manager
Bose Corporation has an exciting opportunity in the Minneapolis area for an experienced National Account Manager supporting and managing the Target account. This role is responsible for both Target and Target.com businesses. The account manager will work closely with the unit business manager based in the Twin Cities and Bose support teams based out of Boston, MA. This is a great opportunity for an outgoing, self-starting professional that has a track record of developing strong relationships with customers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Identify and formulate plans to address the fundamental obstacles and opportunities assigned account faces in delivering a superior presentation of Bose products.
- Plan, organize, lead, and manage balanced sales growth, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain high level, executive contact with account, focusing on the establishment, maintenance, and growth of the strategic relationship.
- Development of an annual Strategic Business Plan to attain organizational, team and account goals, objectives, and strategies.
- Achieve annual revenue and expense targets within the assigned account utilizing Account Management tools and processes.
- Professional delivery of business presentations to key decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Work in a team-based sales environment to cultivate strong collaborative relationships with team members, Bose resources and assigned account key personnel.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of Account Management work experience, ideally working with Target
- Demonstrated success in the CE industry with specific experience working with Target Corporation merchant organization
- Brick and mortar with E-commerce experience supporting Target
- Effective negotiation skills are critical to leverage plans in a persuasive, mutually satisfying fashion
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are essential
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
Position is based in Minneapolis, MN with up to 25% required travel.
To apply, please visit our website at www.bose.com/careers and search for and apply to 19409BR