Yamaha Corporation of America is hiring a National Account Manager in their Audio Visual Division. The National Account Manager is responsible for achievement of the company sales and profit goals for assigned accounts within the internet channel of distribution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to maintaining close working relationships accounts and coordinating business activities with other Yamaha employees across all aspects of the business. The position requires field travel within the territory and periodic travel to trade shows or business events in support of assigned accounts
- Must have outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly organized and be capable of managing multiple tasks efficiently.
- Must have at least 1 year of sales experience with the internet channel of distribution.
- Must have a thorough understanding of both retail and wholesale side of Consumer Electronics.
- Must have strong forecasting and analytical skills
- Must live in Southern California
- Must be able and available to occasionally work on weekends
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
To apply send resumes to http://www.yamaha.com/careers/home.html
Be part of the exciting drone industry. Yuneec USA, Inc., makers of the critically acclaimed Typhoon Q500+ drone, is seeking field sales people to join our rapidly expanding team. Use your sales skills and ability to grasp new technologies to drive sales and increase market share as we expand our dealer network. If you can work on the road with little supervision and have the drive to achieve sales quotas while building a dealer network from the ground up, we want to talk with you. We are looking for people to be located in the East, Central, and West.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction
and managing quality of product and service delivery while achieving assigned sales quotas.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Create and deliver sales presentations.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers and achieving assigned quotas
- Conducts product training for dealers.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendation to management.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by participating in company product training, attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Represent company at trade shows and other industry or dealer events.
- Travel up to 60%.
Yuneec International is the world leader in electric aviation. Our core technologies power our full size electric aircraft as well as our Aerial Photography & Video Systems (APV) and a market leading line of radio controlled aircraft for the hobby market.
Employing over 1800 employees in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Los Angeles and Hamburg, Yuneec International is the world leader in radio controlled helicopters and airplanes manufacturing over 1 million units a year under various brands. Recent innovations include the introduction of the Typhoon Q500 aerial photography and videography platform that features an integrated 1080p camera (60 FPS) with a 3 Axis gimbal and 5.8GHz long distance real-time digital video link.
With over 50 patents filed since 1989, Yuneec International continues to change the way we fly.
Contact: Monica Matson at HR@yuneecusa.com or (909) 259-5113 x097 to apply.
Voxx Electronics Corporation is looking for a West Coast based experienced Regional Retail Sales Manager to join our Mobile Electronics Sales organization. The sales manager will report directly to the Vice President of Mobile Electronics and the primary responsibilities will be to work with our extensive customer base in concert with our existing rep groups and inside sales personnel.
- Manage, Train, Coach and lead assigned territory representatives
- Extensive Knowledge of Mobile Electronics products; Audio, Video, Security, & Satellite radio
- Prior experience in working in the Mobile Electronics marketplace
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task within several products lines
- Proven track record of managing sales personnel
- Proven track record of closing new business and developing sales channels
- Meeting budget requirements
- Planning and forecasting territory sales
- Ability to analyze sell in/sell through data, competitive market share, and develop market plans
- Identifies areas of growth and closing new business opportunities
- Extensive travel requirement, 2 weeks a month
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent account management and negotiation skills
- Monthly Commissions
- Bonus program
- Company paid expenses
To apply send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org