National Account Manager - Best Buy US Team We have an exciting Account Manager opening at Bose on our Best Buy Account Team focusing on our wireless speaker product portfolio. The Account Manager will be working closely with an account team of four individuals based in the Twin Cities and our support teams based out of Boston.
The primary responsibility is to plan, organize, lead, and manage sales growth, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will identify and formulate plans to address the fundamental obstacles and opportunities Best Buy faces in delivering a superior presentation and demonstration experience of Bose products to the end user. The focus of this role will be to manage key relationships within Best Buy, focusing on the establishment, maintenance, and growth of our strategic relationship. This role will require development of an annual Strategic Business Plan to attain organizational, team and account goals, objectives, and strategies.
This individual will work in a team-based sales environment to cultivate strong collaborative relationships with team members, Bose resources and assigned account key personnel. Effective negotiation skills are critical to leverage plans in a persuasive, mutually satisfying fashion. Professional delivery of business presentations to key decision-makers and key stakeholders internally and externally is essential. Superior verbal and written communication skills are essential as well.
Qualified candidates must have demonstrated success in the Consumer Electronics industry with specific experience working with or for Best Buy. In addition,
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years of Account Management work experience is required. Exceptional negotiation skills with buying office required.
- Proven success collaborating with others and building strong relationships with key re-sellers required.
- Strong experience delivering business presentations to key decision makers and key stakeholders both internal and external is essential.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Position is based in Minneapolis, MN with up to 50% required travel
Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing, or related discipline required.
Are you an experienced Consumer Electronics Sales Manager with a proven history of growing new brands? Are you passionate, enthusiastic and driven to succeed? Are you looking for a non-traditional, fast paced and evolving workplace? Does having strategic and tactical responsibility for delivering key account results excite you?
If so, C & A Marketing would love to hear from you.
We are a leading international manufacturer and major supplier of electronics, cameras, camera equipment, accessories, professional audio equipment, home furnishings, baby products and travel accessories directed to the consumer marketplace. We have the licenses of private brands such as Polaroid and own several other companies including, Zink and Skymall.
- Minimum 7 years of calling on CE retailers.
- Experience calling on Premium Incentive Channels
- Strong organizational skills and team building attitude
- Detail oriented and the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with inventory control database preferred
- Travel required
- Preferred – reports to Headquarters in Edison, NJ
Meet the requirements?
Contact our HR offices at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this exciting position or to submit your resume.
Blackmore Pro Audio is looking for Salespeople, Sales Manger, Independent Rep Firms and International Salesperson.
Please go to our website to learn about Blackmore at blackmoreproaudio.com
Please contact Bo Parvizi at: email@example.com