Blackmore Pro Audio is expanding.
Recent additions to our category mix and an abundance of new opportunity requires us to add sales people to our team. We are looking for established manufacturers/marketing and sales reps with active contacts across various channels in the Consumer Electronics industry. Our products are currently being sold nationwide by several major retailers so the right team member will have experience dealing with buyers and decision makers at major retailers. Our product mix and business plan offer a tremendous opportunity for your customers and yourself.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
323-585-6393 3400. E Slauson Ave. Maywood, Ca 90270
Position Wanted: Technical and Customer Support Representative
StormAudio is a worldwide leader in Immersive Audio solutions. The Home Entertainment and Luxury Audio Product Division, based in Europe, is specialized in the design, production and marketing of premium audio electronics for the High Profile Residential Markets.
We have an immediate opening for a motivated, self-starter, career minded audio video tech and support person with experience in upscale residential systems.
Position: Technical and Customer Support Representative
Compensation: Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
Benefits Offered: Medical, Vacation
Employment Type: Employee
Office Location: Ontario, CA area
Report to: Director of Business Development, N. America/Pacific Region
Qualifications Desired and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- § Focus on customer service and are a team player.
- § Understanding the High Profile Audio Electronic sector.
- § Have the proper education level for the position and you can justify a successful experience in a similar position.
- § Are comfortable with very technical product and Business-to-Business environment. Company will train on Company products.
- § Have the ambition and energy to get involved in a very demanding project.
- § Ability to manage your actions with autonomy and sense of priorities.
- § Able to handle many tasks in parallel and to work with a large amount of information.
- § Work closely with offices in Europe and Asia
- § Are proficient with computer tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as CRM or ERP.
- § Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- § Work with system designers and sales professionals to deliver outstanding results.
- § Ability to troubleshoot.
- § Experience in Integrating and Installing A/V systems.
- § Experience with Residential Cinema and Control systems.
- § Experience with general programing and calibration of A/V gear (not coding).
- § Crestron, AMX, Control4, Savant, URC experience is a plus.
- § Some travel and mostly based in office.
- § Work trade shows on behalf of Company.
- § Have an excellent level of English. Additional languages are a plus.
- § Take and process orders.
- § Work with US rep force.
See company details:
Please forward resume to:
Director of Business Development