D&H Distributing sells an array of computer and electronics products to businesses in the U.S. and Canada. With 96 years in the industry, we are an employee owned company and a national leader in electronic and consumer products distribution. We have a new opportunity for someone to lead our East Coast Retail/Etail Outside Sales Team. Our ideal candidate has experience selling computer and technology products to large retailers and etailers, has a proven track-record leading sales teams, is customer-service-oriented, and willing to live in Harrisburg, PA.
The Regional VP of Sales is responsible for the East Coast Region’s direction and management of all sales and business development operations, growing existing business, and involvement with key strategic account development. Responsibilities also include owning the P&L for the region, pricing, compensation and channel strategy as well as account rep development.
Other duties and responsibilities are:
- Oversee the hiring and development of a regional sales organization.
- Be a role model for the company culture.
- Establish sales goals, compensation, and training programs for the outside sales team.
- Drive the development of sales strategies.
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the company to deliver great customer and vendor experiences.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Work closely with other departments to put on customer facing events and shows.
- Manage overall sales process in the region, set appropriate metrics for the sales teams; work collaboratively with inside sales and support teams.
- Develop pricing policies, negotiate contracts and terms and conditions for high profile customers and channel partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field of study.
- At least 7 years of sales experience in comparable industry.
- At least 5 years of experience leading outside sales teams.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Computer industry knowledge and strong understanding or retail and etail preferred.
- Must possess a strong passion to be their best and deliver best in class customer and vendor support.
- Very strong leadership skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer).
- Must be willing to travel as needed to excel in the position.
Submit Resume and Salary Requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come meet Dan Halaburda and John Grothe from Petra Industries as they will be attending C.E.S. 2015 in Las Vegas. Petra Industries is the nation’s leading wholesale distributor of consumer electronics, wireless, custom installation products, mobile audio/video accessories and appliance connection supplies, has been serving independent retailers and the nation’s largest retailers for 30 years.
Dan and John will be looking to meet with top sales and development talent that could be a part of a growing and strong management team in the Los Angeles area. These positions will give the opportunity to meet face to face with some of the best Consumer Electronics companies. Diving deep into the network of these companies, the ability to expand the business and grow the Petra line will be a highlight. Though these positions are focused in the Los Angeles area, there are also companies in Southern California, Arizona, Colorado and Utah. This creates a great opportunity for someone looking to work remotely and to be able to see some other areas of the country.
With Petra, you’re not just a number, you’re an important member of the team. If you would like to meet Dan and John to share your background and to learn more about Petra, reach out to them directly for available times during C.E.S. in Las Vegas via the methods below. We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Consumer Electronic Show!
John Grothe – email@example.com or through LinkedIn, or call 800-443-6975
Dan Halaburda – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-315-3901
You can see a description of the positions though our careers webpage: http://careers.petra.com
Are you a Sales Professional looking to take your career to the next level?
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with sales management expertise to promote, sell, and secure new business by understanding customer needs and calling on those customers. Develop relationships and business both with established accounts and new opportunities, including dealers, distributors, retailers, specifiers, and end-users. Must manage the success of the region to maximize profitable sales growth.
The region consists of WA, OR, ID MT and WY.
- Effectively service existing accounts and establishing new accounts by smart planning and organizing of daily work schedule to call on current and potential sales opportunities.
- Meet sales objectives.
- Demonstrate continual success pursuing and securing new accounts.
- Keep management informed of all worthy sales contacts by submitting call information each week in Sales and Marketing system.
- Monitor competition and gather current marketplace information including pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, programs, merchandising, etc.
- Educate dealer/distributor personnel on products and how to sell them.
- Prepare and execute a resourceful annual regional sales plan.
- Recommend changes to be made in our products, services, and policies to management.
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Assist in marketing research activities.
- Extensive travel (60%) required.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- 5 years in Outside Sales or related experience.
- Established relationships in Pro A/V and CE industries.
- Effective writing, communication and sales presentation skills
- Self-motivation, with high energy and a strong work ethic.
- Well-developed people skills.
- Sound judgment, positive attitude.
- Demonstrated pattern of success in sales career.
- Effective sales management skills.
- High personal integrity
Peerless-AV is a mid-sized manufacturing company headquartered in west suburban Chicago with international operations. We offer stability, competitive pay, outstanding benefits, health plan with eye and dental care, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, education reimbursements and a friendly, progressive work environment. Send resume with salary history to:
2300 White Oak Circle
Aurora, IL 60502
Position reports to: President
Work status: Full Time
Travel required: Yes, 15%
Expenses: All appropriate business expense will be reimbursed
Salary: commensurate with qualifications and experience
American Music & Sound (AM&S) is a leading independent distributor of Pro Audio, Music Creation, and Musical Instrument products from the world's finest manufacturers.
The Social Media and Promotions Manager handles all social media and on-line end-user based promotion activity on behalf of AM&S’ client brands. Based in Newbury Park Ca., the candidate should have experience creating and executing consumer social media and channel marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will be a clear communicator with 3 – 5 years of experience and possess extensive knowledge and facility with all manner of social media content, creation and management and be able to foster the sense of community necessary to drive the perception and customer experience with our brands. Experience as a musician/DJ/Soundperson is a plus.
- Identify, define, set and maintain clear social media and promotion objectives
- Develop and execute Great design
- Develop and execute promotion strategies
- Conversation strategies.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the ProAudio and Music Creation Products and Methods.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Excels at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
- Possesses functional knowledge with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
To apply for this position please visit the following link:
National Account Manager (Jr.) – American Audio & Video
With over 35 years of experience, American Audio &Video (AA&V) (a division of American Music & Sound LLC (AM&S)) is a global importer/distributor of consumer electronic products and an OEM/ODM loudspeaker manufacturer, with reach into some of Europe’s and the Americas’ largest national CE chains and smaller owner-operated businesses alike. To learn more about AA&V, visit our Web site at www.americanaudiovideo.com
We are currently seeking a National Account Manager in the United States (East Coast). This will be a junior position reporting to the Division Manager, with the responsibility to work closely with the rep force in order to grow the reach and sales of the brand(s) under his/her direct responsibility. This will be accomplished by contacting prospective customers and strengthening relationships with existing customers.
Specific tasks and sales related responsibilities, handled either directly or with the help of the servicing rep, will include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing existing accounts;
- Travel as the “brand champion” to assist in closing new accounts;
- Performing training seminars, sales meetings, webinars, conference calls etc. for reps and customers as necessary;
- Conceive, recommend and deploy agreed-to promotions and marketing efforts that will help the brand(s) be successful;
- Cold calling prospects;
- Following up with reps, new/existing customers, leads, and opportunities;
- Ensure customers and reps are informed of current and new products;
- Attending shows, educational seminars, and sales meetings, as required;
- Providing excellent customer service and developing strong customer relationships;
- Providing consistent reporting of efforts and results to AAV management, in the form of both written and verbally communicated information.
- Minimum 2 years of Consumer Electronic Sales Representative experience,
- Knowledge of the retailer/channels (brick and mortar and on-line) landscape.
- Ability to work with all channel customers, retailers, consultants, etc. and an understanding of the typical commercial needs of these channels;
- Experience with, and a strong commitment to customer service;
- Be a good communicator, and comfortable in dealing with all levels of individuals- end-users to retail executive decision makers;
- Be creative, perseverant with excellent attention to detail;
- Well organized, be able conceive plans and execute them;
- Be obsessive and passionate about success;
- Be good natured, likes interacting with people, and believes in working hard and having fun.
- Able to travel extensively, sometimes with little notice;
- Able to work with typical reporting software tools (Microsoft Office)
- This is a full time position offering salary and medical benefits, as well as a bonus structure based on targets mutually set.
To apply for this position or to learn about all career opportunities at AAV & AM&S, please visit our career page (www.americanmusicandsound.com) at the following link:
This position is responsible for the sale of the Sennheiser Consumer products to specific key accounts as defined by Sennheiser Electronic Corporation. You will provide ongoing support to the key accounts you are assigned. You will also be responsible for the sale of the Sennheiser Consumer products in a specified geographical area: MN, ND, SD and WI. The ideal candidate will be based in MN.
Candidates Must Have:
- Experience with audio electronics or high-tech products
- Experience selling to and servicing national CE retailers
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Polished presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office, JD Edwards and Lotus Notes preferred
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- This position requires extensive travel throughout the assigned territory, up to 80% of the working time will be spent out in the territory performing the duties and responsibilities. May require significant overnight travel.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred and four to six years related sales channel experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualified candidates should apply online at: www.sennheiserusa.com
Sennheiser Electronic Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Consumer electronics/appliance manufacturer with strong brands: Sylvania, Proscan, RCA, IGLOO is seeking sales reps within the USA and Latin/South America. The rep group will be currently calling on the consumer electronics and/or Appliance Mass, Specialty and all channels with solid relationships with the buyers in their account base.
Email line card and resume to email@example.com.
CES 2015 BOOTH #9444, CENTRAL HALL