Progressive, full line, professional Consumer Electronics Company looking for established commissioned sales agent representatives for USA, Mexico and South American markets. Must have current relationships with major, chain and National Accounts. Full support supplied.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
National Account Manager
Bose Corporation has an exciting opportunity in the Minneapolis area for an experienced National Account Manager supporting and managing the Target account. This role is responsible for both Target and Target.com businesses. The account manager will work closely with the unit business manager based in the Twin Cities and Bose support teams based out of Boston, MA. This is a great opportunity for an outgoing, self-starting professional that has a track record of developing strong relationships with customers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Identify and formulate plans to address the fundamental obstacles and opportunities assigned account faces in delivering a superior presentation of Bose products.
- Plan, organize, lead, and manage balanced sales growth, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain high level, executive contact with account, focusing on the establishment, maintenance, and growth of the strategic relationship.
- Development of an annual Strategic Business Plan to attain organizational, team and account goals, objectives, and strategies.
- Achieve annual revenue and expense targets within the assigned account utilizing Account Management tools and processes.
- Professional delivery of business presentations to key decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Work in a team-based sales environment to cultivate strong collaborative relationships with team members, Bose resources and assigned account key personnel.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of Account Management work experience, ideally working with Target
- Demonstrated success in the CE industry with specific experience working with Target Corporation merchant organization
- Brick and mortar with E-commerce experience supporting Target
- Effective negotiation skills are critical to leverage plans in a persuasive, mutually satisfying fashion
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are essential
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
Position is based in Minneapolis, MN with up to 25% required travel.
To apply, please visit our website at www.bose.com/careers and search for and apply to 19409BR
D&H Distributing sells an array of computer, electronics, home entertainment, housewares and sporting good products to businesses in the U.S. and Canada. With 96 years in the industry, we are an employee owned company and a national leader in electronic and consumer products distribution. We have a new opportunity for an Account Sales Manager for Consumer Electronics in the New York Metro area. Our ideal candidate has experience selling consumer electronics with an emphasis on televisions to midsize retailers and etail accounts, has a proven track-record driving sales, and living in the New York Metro area. This position is a “home-based” outside sales position.
This position is responsible for all Consumer Electronics sales activities with an emphasis on Televisions for the New York Metro area. The Account Sales Manager will develop new sales opportunities within this area with existing accounts as well as generate new accounts in an effort to consistently meet sales and margin goals. This position will also work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, goal achievement and long-term business goals in line with D&H’s vision and values.
- At least 3 years working in outside sales in the television industry.
- Experience working in distribution is a plus.
- Strong experience working with Independent and medium size retail and etail accounts
- Must possess a strong passion to be the best and deliver best in class customer and vendor support.
- Must be self-confident and self –motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer).
- Must be willing to travel as needed to excel in the position.
D&H Distributing offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package!
Submit Resume and Salary Requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bose Custom Solutions group (BCS) is focused on building a dealer network that provides a world class brand experience to customers who are looking for uncompromised service along with best in class sales engagement for large complex in-home technology solutions. Our group works closely with many of the best CE Distributors, High-Touch Custom Install Dealers along with key Builder and Security partners throughout North America.
Bose has two exciting job opportunities in both Texas (Houston and Dallas) region as well as California (So Cal or No Cal) for a Regional Market Manager to join our team. These individuals will be responsible for cultivating best in class relationships with these valuable partners along with finding new business opportunities for Bose within their assigned territory. The RMM is responsible for the attainment of annual revenue targets along with meeting strategic business results by identifying opportunities and building a strong and dedicated Bose dealer base. He/she will be responsible for reseller, builder, security and distributor relationships to ensure that Bose is always top of mind when partners are finalizing their customer’s solutions.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing landscape
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in the CE Distribution field, Security or Builder business required.
- Strategic and effective territory management skills along with self-motivation and discipline are required
- Superior verbal, written, demonstration, and presentation skills are essential.
Approximately 60% travel required.
Bachelor's degree required.
To apply, please visit our website at www.bose.com/careers and search for and apply to 19370BR.