Be part of the exciting drone industry. Yuneec USA, Inc., makers of the critically acclaimed Typhoon Q500+ drone, is seeking field sales people to join our rapidly expanding team. Use your sales skills and ability to grasp new technologies to drive sales and increase market share as we expand our dealer network. If you can work on the road with little supervision and have the drive to achieve sales quotas while building a dealer network from the ground up, we want to talk with you. We are looking for people to be located in the East, Central, and West.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction
and managing quality of product and service delivery while achieving assigned sales quotas.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Create and deliver sales presentations.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers and achieving assigned quotas
- Conducts product training for dealers.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendation to management.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by participating in company product training, attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Represent company at trade shows and other industry or dealer events.
- Travel up to 60%.
Yuneec International is the world leader in electric aviation. Our core technologies power our full size electric aircraft as well as our Aerial Photography & Video Systems (APV) and a market leading line of radio controlled aircraft for the hobby market.
Employing over 1800 employees in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Los Angeles and Hamburg, Yuneec International is the world leader in radio controlled helicopters and airplanes manufacturing over 1 million units a year under various brands. Recent innovations include the introduction of the Typhoon Q500 aerial photography and videography platform that features an integrated 1080p camera (60 FPS) with a 3 Axis gimbal and 5.8GHz long distance real-time digital video link.
With over 50 patents filed since 1989, Yuneec International continues to change the way we fly.
Contact: Monica Matson at HR@yuneecusa.com or (909) 259-5113 x097 to apply.
VOXX Seeks National Security / Remote Start Technical Trainer
JOB POSTING: National Technical Trainer
VOXX Electronics Corporation is looking for an experienced National Vehicle Security / Remote Start Technical Trainer to join our team.
This position will be based in our Troy, Michigan Vehicle Security Engineering Office.
The primary responsibilities of the position will be to work with our customer base performing in field product / installation trainings, and will also perform product trainings at select National Industry Trade shows.
- Troy, MI based position
- Extensive Knowledge of Vehicle Security / Remote Start Systems, Telematics and Transponder / Door Lock Interface Technology
- A minimum of 5 years technical experience in Mobile Electronics with an emphasis on Remote Start – MECP certified a plus
- Extensive travel requirement
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - PowerPoint
- Assemble competitive product comparisons
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Compensation / Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
If you are interested in joining the VOXX team, please send resume and salary requirements to Joe Dentamaro, Vice President of Vehicle Security and Remote Start.
Email - JDentamaro@voxxintl.com.
The West Coast Sales Manager will report directly to the Vice President of the Advanced Solutions Group and will be responsible for delivering top line revenue results for a diverse line of consumer electronics products. Must be proficient at promoting and selling products through existing distribution channels as well as cultivating new distribution channels, particularly with West Coast retail chains and consumer mass Merchants. Will be required to formulate sales forecasts, assist in the development of marketing campaigns and control and maintain budgets. The West Coast Sales Manager will identify prospective customers and compiles information on competitive products. This position is characterized by a sustained record of sales achievements and complete knowledge of the organization’s products. Must have extensive experience with Consumer Electronics industry and/or a strong relationship with the Action Sports industry.
Summary of essential job functions
- Responsible for achieving overall sales budgets for channels of responsibility
- Establishing new accounts and channels of distribution
- Communication customer forecasts to purchasing teams
- Development and coordination of promotional activities
- Responsible for managing a direct sales force as well as independent reps to ensure business plans, sales budgets, and new account development are achieved
-Minimum of 10 years of experience as a West Coast Sales Manager
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
-Strong presentation skills
-Ability to work with cross-functional teams
-Must be able to travel
-Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite
Forward resume to: email@example.com
National Key Account Sales Manager – Home and Outdoor Product Categories
D&H Distributing sells an array of computer, electronics, housewares and sporting good products to businesses in the U.S. and Canada. With 97 years in the industry, we are an employee owned company and a national leader in electronic and consumer products distribution. We have a new opportunity for a National Key Account Sales Manager for our Home and Outdoor Products Division. Our ideal candidate has experience selling Home and Outdoor products to large retailers and etailers, has a proven track-record driving sales, and is customer-service-oriented. This position is a “home-based” outside sales position and can be located anywhere across the United States.
This position is responsible for all sales activities for their assigned accounts. The National Key Account Sales Manager will develop new sales opportunities within the assigned accounts as well as generate new accounts with an assigned territory in an effort to consistency meet sales and margin goals. This position will also work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, goal achievement and long-term business goals in line with D&H’s vision and values.
- At least 5 years working in outside sales in the Home and Outdoor products industry.
- Strong experience working with Big Box retail and etail accounts.
- Experience working in distribution is a plus.
- Must possess a strong passion to be their best and deliver best in class customer and vendor support.
- Must be self-confident and self –motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer).
- Must be willing to travel as needed to excel in the position.
D&H Distributing offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package!
Apply today! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Voxx Electronics Corporation is looking for a West Coast based experienced Regional Retail Sales Manager to join our Mobile Electronics Sales organization. The sales manager will report directly to the Vice President of Mobile Electronics and the primary responsibilities will be to work with our extensive customer base in concert with our existing rep groups and inside sales personnel.
- Manage, Train, Coach and lead assigned territory representatives
- Extensive Knowledge of Mobile Electronics products; Audio, Video, Security, & Satellite radio
- Prior experience in working in the Mobile Electronics marketplace
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task within several products lines
- Proven track record of managing sales personnel
- Proven track record of closing new business and developing sales channels
- Meeting budget requirements
- Planning and forecasting territory sales
- Ability to analyze sell in/sell through data, competitive market share, and develop market plans
- Identifies areas of growth and closing new business opportunities
- Extensive travel requirement, 2 weeks a month
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent account management and negotiation skills
- Monthly Commissions
- Bonus program
- Company paid expenses
To apply send resumes to: email@example.com