By Lisa Johnston
New products on display at the American International Toy Fair, held in N
New devices, services make their debut at CES 2012.
DISH Uses CES as Springboard to "Hop" into living rooms with Hopper and Joey.
• DISH Introduces Hopper - Next Generation Whole Home HD DVR System - at CES Press Event
• Hopper and Joey are the newest mascots in the consumer electronics industry
• With the DISH Hopper, you can set your DVR to record up to four networks in HD every night
DISH customers will never miss a primetime TV episode with Hopper's unparalleled PrimeTime Anytime feature.
• With single click, Hopper records eight days of primetime programming from major broadcast networks
• Over 100 hours of on demand network TV shows stored
• All recorded in HD, where available
• Just "set it and forget it" because PrimeTime Anytime will record all of your favorite shows and keep them for up to eight days
DISH Introduces Hopper - Next Generation Whole-Home HD DVR System.
LG reveals 2012 refrigerator innovations, including the CES Innovation Award winning Blast Chiller.
LG unveils the largest and thinnest OLED along with a giant 3D TV with twice the resolution of a standard 1920 x 1080 display.
President Obama wondered if his credit card still even worked on a shopping outing in Virginia Wednesday. He bought Wii game "Just Dance 3" for his daughters and a few other things at Best Buy.
Hans Vestberg has just been announced as one of the keynote speakers at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Among other things, he will talk about how people will start using connected devices to the benefit of individuals, businesses, and society.
With Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon and Musical Director Paul Mirkovich at the helm, T-Mobile surprises shoppers at the Chicagoland area's Woodfield Mall with a surprise performance and updated spin on the holiday classic, "(There's No Place Like) Home For The Holidays."
Euromonitor research analyst Howard Telford discusses how majap makers are working to overcome the prolonged U.S. market slump. Innovative features, technological enhancements and creative designs, as seen in Samsung's "smart fridge" with built-in touchscreen and pre-loaded apps, and LG's "Think Technology," which syncs smartphones with majaps, will hopefully compel consumers to trade up to higher-margin models.