New York — The Anti-Defamation League’s National Consumer Technology Industry divisio
Azione founder Richard Glikes introduces his new vendor members.
Thorsten Heins the New President and CEO of Research In Motion - On The Company's Strengths
Refrigerators, washers, dryers; your new home appliances can now learn your life and communicate with you to free your time. From the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Gregg Throgmartin of HHGregg Appliances & Electronics andJessica Foust of Top Ten Reviews examine a few connected appliances and find out what they can do for us.
RCA's new big screen entertainment options, 3D technologies, and Dyle ready mobile DTV.
RCA introduces its new Wi-Fi Home Theater Sound Bar with wireless surround sound speakers and Internet content streaming ability.
RCA introduces a new line of LED bulbs that offer outstanding lighting quality, remarkable energy efficiency, and long life.
New devices, services make their debut at CES 2012.
DISH Uses CES as Springboard to "Hop" into living rooms with Hopper and Joey.
• DISH Introduces Hopper - Next Generation Whole Home HD DVR System - at CES Press Event
• Hopper and Joey are the newest mascots in the consumer electronics industry
• With the DISH Hopper, you can set your DVR to record up to four networks in HD every night
DISH customers will never miss a primetime TV episode with Hopper's unparalleled PrimeTime Anytime feature.
• With single click, Hopper records eight days of primetime programming from major broadcast networks
• Over 100 hours of on demand network TV shows stored
• All recorded in HD, where available
• Just "set it and forget it" because PrimeTime Anytime will record all of your favorite shows and keep them for up to eight days
DISH Introduces Hopper - Next Generation Whole-Home HD DVR System.