New York — The Anti-Defamation League’s National Consumer Technology Industry divisio
Home >> Panasonic Adds 10 Designs For XS1 Digicams
Secaucus, N.J. — Panasonic continued to send out camera announcements for the third day in a row on Friday as it unveiled 10 exclusive new designs for the previously announced Lumix ultra-thin DMC-XS1.
The Panasonic digital camera, which combines a host of creative options in “Panasonic’s slimmest body yet,” will be offered in 10 new design patterns based on the following six concepts:
• Pop Art: cheerful design with colorful graphics;
• Gift Wrapping: designed in the motif of beautiful gift wrapping;
• Floral Nature: designed in the motif of plants and flowers;
• Digital: urban design with digital typography;
• Texture: high fashion design with faux texture; and
• Japanese Traditional: design with Japanese traditional Kanji characters.
Key features in the Lumix XS1 include a 24mm wide-angle 5x optical zoom lens (24-120mm 35mm equivalent); special effects including Creative Control, Creative Retouch and Creative Panorama; top-mounted video record button for capturing 720p HD video; iA (Intelligent Auto) mode; optical image stabilizer; intelligent ISO control; intelligent scene selector; intelligent exposure; and face detection.
Panasonic is now taking orders for the new XS1 camera designs at Shop.Panasonic.com/Shop/Model/DMC-XS1PZK09.
This TWICE webinar, hosted by senior editor Alan Wolf, will take a look at what may be the hottest CE products at retail that will be sold during the all-important fourth quarter. Top technologies, market strategies and industry trends will be discussed with industry analysts and executives.