New York — The Anti-Defamation League’s National Consumer Technology Industry divisio
Home >> CEA Adds Two More CES Unveiled Events
Arlington, Va. – The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) today announced the expansion of its International CES Unveiled event series.
New CES Unveiled events in Paris and Tel Aviv this year will join the established and successful lineup of pre-CES events in London, New York and Las Vegas.
The events will debut global research, CES news and showcase products and technologies leading up to the 2014 International CES in Las Vegas, Jan. 7-10, 2014.
Also new for this year, the CES Unveiled events abroad will have dedicated showcase areas for select startup exhibitors like those found in CES’ Eureka Park TechZone, focused on startup and entrepreneur innovation.
The events are scheduled as follows:
* CES Unveiled London, Tuesday, Oct. 1, OXO2, Level Two, Oxo Tower Wharf, South Bank, London;
* CES Unveiled Paris, Thursday, Oct. 3, Le 8 Valois, Paris;
* CES Unveiled Tel Aviv, Monday, Oct. 7, Hilton Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel;
* CES Unveiled New York, Tuesday, Nov. 12, Metropolitan Pavilion, New York; and
* CES Unveiled Las Vegas: The Official Press Event of the International CES, Sunday, Jan. 5, 2014, Mandalay Bay, Level 3, South Seas Ballroom C, Las Vegas.
This TWICE webinar, hosted by senior editor Alan Wolf, will take a look at what may be the hottest CE products at retail that will be sold during the all-important fourth quarter. Top technologies, market strategies and industry trends will be discussed with industry analysts and executives.